• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Gun Show Accidental Shooting

Re: Gun Show Accidental Shooting

About ten years ago we had a rash of ADs at shows the promoters almost couldnt get insurance anymore.A costly lesson for that father imagine being responsible for your own son being shot.

Seems to be two idiots at that table(and the kid wasn't one of them). What azzhat gives a loaded firearm to someone else to inspect, and the same could be said of the azzhat pulling this trigger without checking the chamber!

I go to a few gun shows to sell items(I make cartridge pens), and this will raise my awareness to a whole other level!

Thanks for posting!

Scott "Can't fix stupid"....you nailed it) B

A few years back at the Cow Palace GS,some MF put a blank rd into a Thomson-Center single shot cocked it a put it down, the next lookie-lou picked it up and pulled the trigger BANG! scared the crap out of me and everyone near that table. Since then all triggers are kept w/ tie downs.

Met calf shows suck anyway...

There is a show at the fair grounds literally every weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cant fix stupid..... </div></div>

+1
Bet you that kid will never forget to check the chamber every single time and I am sure dad and buyer as well.

gun shows used to be the place where you'd go for great deals on guns and ammo. now it seems like everything is priced higher than average at the shows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cant fix stupid..... </div></div>

+1
Bet you that kid will never forget to check the chamber every single time and I am sure dad and buyer as well. </div></div>

Bet ya NOT!

Like Forrest always says:
"Stupid is as Stupid Does"

A Special Thanks to these idiots for giving the anti-gunners the kind of incidents they need to keep their arguements alive...
Thank God the kid is alive and did not have to pay anymore of a price than he did for the stupidity of those 2 adults.

shesh DARWIN!