• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun sites including ar15.com getting deplatformed

Frankly I have no idea why folks who are pro liberty thought hosting on leftist anti liberty servers would be a long term viable position. Wiki leaks seems to stay up just fine, other options aside from Amazon/google/etc

Yep... one of my direct reports. I’m the head of IT where I work.

How I caught him was I was streaming Newsmax in my office while I was working on some reports. When he nuked DNS with a redirect it killed my stream. He added entries to screw with Fox, Newsmax, Gab and a few others.
the enemy within

The sad thing is the Federal and State agencies who have not already migrated to Azure or AWS, will in a few years.

Thats right, everything from unclass to TS/SCI and SAP programs is being hosted on Amazon and Microsoft Servers. SPAWAR was doing 10+ years ago despite an entire agency that was stool up and is funded to the tune of 10 BILLION dollars a year to maintain defense networks (DISA) they allow them to outsource hosting to commercial enterprises. I tried to fight it at the time but the retards in power could not care less. Getting promotions and lining up contracting gigs was and is more important than national security.

That's right, Every sensitive piece of data is or will be controlled by 2 mega corps. Mega Corps that want to bring socilism and one party rule to America.

And they wonder why everyone and their mother has hacked the USGOV and has every SF85/86 that was ever entered into OPM.
First off, I wouldn't be posting stuff about where classified data may, or may not, be stored.

Secondly, while "the cloud" is still being sought as a hosting solution, the issues with Project Maven have opened the government's eyes about the vulnerabilities of relying on 3rd party IaaS.

Thirdly, you're vernacular is out of date. SPAWAR hasn't been called "SPAWAR" for quite a while now (even though some us still slip, and call it that).

Reactions: camocorvette
Hi,

It is kind of hard to feel bad for a firearms industry related website/forum these type of things are happening to when for decades they have know very well they were sleeping with the enemy. All while telling its website/forum members they should boycott this company, that company, etc etc but not take their own advice.

Anyone care to guess why we see so many of these websites hosted on the "other sides" servers???

There are way way too many server options available to today's website owners to remain with the other side.

There are several super encrypted cloud based storage for the individual and business interest alike,....but just because the storage itself seemingly cannot be broken into...the data while being transmitted to the cloud can be snatched by .gov.

Sincerely,
Theis

There was a time when godaddy was purportedly 2A. Something to do with the CEO but I can’t remember the specifics now. I publicly switched our registration and ssl cert. to them for that reason.

I completely missed them going full leftist. You can bet your ass I am dumping godaddy at my next renewal.

It is bad enough for these companies to kick someone to the curb over political differences. What’s worse is that they are doing this without any warning, seemingly to try and crush them.

There was a time when godaddy was purportedly 2A. Something to do with the CEO but I can’t remember the specifics now. I publicly switched our registration and ssl cert. to them for that reason.

I completely missed them going full leftist. You can bet your ass I am dumping godaddy at my next renewal.

It is bad enough for these companies to kick someone to the curb over political differences. What’s worse is that they are doing this without any warning, seemingly to try and crush them.
It was the founder:

We should be on the Dark Web now.

Last Wed was the Reichstag Fire. That is the excuse that the Nazis used to go after (silencing and attacking) any and all critics. All you need to do is listen to the histrionics of the media and the left to see that this is the exact same playbook. When CNN was reporting that the rally was full of "White Supremacists" you knew that propaganda IS their truth.

I totally agree that it really doesn't matter. They would have used anything for this pogrom, and lacking the thinnest of excuse (which is what this is) they would simply invent it. This only looks coordinated. That fact is that they are all so deep in the enemy's council and so ideologically homogenized that I believe this is truly organic. They see there is no consequences to destroy anyone they disagree with, so they are destroying everyone who isn't in lockstep with them, EXACTLY like the Nazis did in 1933, and we are the Joos. It would take 12 years to free Europe from the 20th Century's greatest evil, and it will take at least as long to free America from this Biblical evil. It's probably going to take a lot longer and a lot more blood.

L'chaim my brothers.

There's data that we need as well
unfortunately, that divide is getting harder to hurdle. Ideology has become the cross most folks are willing to die on now. Common sense and decency are looking like relics of the past. Sorry for the pessimism.

Reactions: BLEE
We should be on the Dark Web now.

Gays (The Spartans of political and cultural warfare) came out of the closet.

Gun owners think they should go into the closet.......😳

This reminds me of the 70s when US vehicles were falling apart and Japanese vehicles were all over our streets. It seemed like we couldn’t figure out what the Japanese were doing right when the vehicles were sitting right in front of us on our own damn roads.

We gun owners have the roadmaps to win this fight but yet we seem to think that not looking at history and doing the exact opposite is the way to go. It is just amazing the knuckle-dragging gyrations we will go to to simply raise the white flag. Hell, tear up a tee shirt and tie to a broomstick if thats what it’s about......

Last edited:
unfortunately, that divide is getting harder to hurdle. Ideology has become the cross most folks are willing to die on now. Common sense and decency are looking like relics of the past. Sorry for the pessimism.
Yea that is just what us bikers did when we rolled back helmet laws across the country. At the same time that seat belt laws were being mandated in all 50 States.

Reactions: BLEE and wth
so, in the current political climate, it's wise to be pragmatic, careful; we voluntarily censor ourselves. doesn't that mean they have already won? when has a compromise with the left ever led to anything but another loss?

Reactions: aviatrix and wth
so, in the current political climate, it's wise to be pragmatic, careful; we voluntarily censor ourselves. doesn't that mean they have already won? when has a compromise with the left ever led to anything but another loss?

No think of it as taking cover. We have heavy incoming fire 🔥

put your head down fight during the break in volume, don’t stand in the skyline, you know the rules

they do t understand if they didn’t attack everything because they can’t handle it, we wouldn’t have to talk about the attacks they are making. Crazy they do t see what they are doing but they wouldn’t

taking precautions doesn’t mean they won, it’s a war to them not a battle. This was long term changes they made, and are now making quickly

Said all along taking the high road was only a means of control.
Might as well be condemned for doing something than condemned for doing nothing.
The next crucial point will be if the "moderate" blue team members will join the mob
in the "cleansing".

R

Reactions: BLEE and wth

put your head down fight during the break in volume, don’t stand in the skyline, you know the rules

they do t understand if they didn’t attack everything because they can’t handle it, we wouldn’t have to talk about the attacks they are making. Crazy they do t see what they are doing but they wouldn’t

taking precautions doesn’t mean they won, it’s a war to them not a battle. This was long term changes they made, and are now making quickly
I always appreciate your perspective. It's so easy to get disheartened.

never. rules for thee, not for me.

Reactions: Fig
First off, I wouldn't be posting stuff about where classified data may, or may not, be stored.

Secondly, while "the cloud" is still being sought as a hosting solution, the issues with Project Maven have opened the government's eyes about the vulnerabilities of relying on 3rd party IaaS.

Thirdly, you're vernacular is out of date. SPAWAR hasn't been called "SPAWAR" for quite a while now (even though some us still slip, and call it that).

I’ll one up it, on Wikileaks right now there is a nice map of where all of amazons data centers are. Amazon doesn’t want people to know where they are, so my retort to that is boo hoo lol

There are friendly providers out there.

Parler got a new provider today so after some adjusting they will be back, probably take them until the weekend.

it’s annoying, dangerous as a society but there are always options.
that's great - had seen only that there was a "right-leaning" hosting solution that may be available. sure hope so.

Well. That pretty much confirms what Frank has been saying, for those skeptics out there...

As of Monday morning, the FBI told Fox News it had received "over 40,000 digital media tips, including video and photos, from the public."

The short term consequences of this "woke" attack on our resources is that we face blackouts and have to relocate servers/providers, etc... The long term consequences, however, is that it mobilizes the intellectual resources on our side to develop new programs, build new providers and networks independent of the mainstream, and fortify them from future attacks. Effectively, we are seeing the same effect as the militarization of medieval Europe against the Viking raids, happening in the digital world. Europe in the 700s-900s was ill prepared to deal with the lightning swift and devastating assaults by the 'northern terror'. However, within another hundred years, Europe would become one of the most heavily militarized societies due to these incessant attacks, spearheaded by warrior figures like Alfred The Great, William 'Longsword' of Normandy, etc... Fortifications, siege engines, and heavily armed assets placed throughout the land, and every major river and road crossing guarded by castles. The Europe at the dawn of the First Crusade resembled nothing of the Europe during the sack of Rome by Alaric. And that rapid evolution can be attributed to the Vikings and their raids.

This is how the "right" will evolve over the next several months to several years. This is the beginning of the Viking era, and it's initial devastation and scourge will rapidly hasten in a new age of stone walls and ironclad horsemen.

Our enemies want balkanization. Balkanization is what they will achieve.

The short term consequences of this "woke" attack on our resources is that we face blackouts and have to relocate servers/providers, etc... The long term consequences, however, is that it mobilizes the intellectual resources on our side to develop new programs, build new providers and networks independent of the mainstream, and fortify them from future attacks. Effectively, we are seeing the same effect as the militarization of medieval Europe against the Viking raids happening in the digital world. Europe in the 700s-900s was ill prepared to deal with the lightning swift and devastating assaults by the 'northern terror'. However, within another hundred years, Europe would become one of the most heavily militarized societies due to these incessant attacks, spearheaded by warrior figures like Alfred The Great, William 'Longsword' of Normandy, etc... Fortifications, siege engines, and heavily armed assets placed throughout the land, and every major river and road crossing guarded by castles.

This is how the "right" will evolve over the next several months to several years. This is the beginning of the Viking era, and it's initial devastation and scourge will rapidly hasten in a new age of stone walls and ironclad horsemen.

Our enemies want balkanization. Balkanization is what they will achieve.
I don't always agree with your perspectives, but I think this one is pretty interesting...and has a ring of truth to it.

The short term consequences of this "woke" attack on our resources is that we face blackouts and have to relocate servers/providers, etc... The long term consequences, however, is that it mobilizes the intellectual resources on our side to develop new programs, build new providers and networks independent of the mainstream, and fortify them from future attacks. Effectively, we are seeing the same effect as the militarization of medieval Europe against the Viking raids, happening in the digital world. Europe in the 700s-900s was ill prepared to deal with the lightning swift and devastating assaults by the 'northern terror'. However, within another hundred years, Europe would become one of the most heavily militarized societies due to these incessant attacks, spearheaded by warrior figures like Alfred The Great, William 'Longsword' of Normandy, etc... Fortifications, siege engines, and heavily armed assets placed throughout the land, and every major river and road crossing guarded by castles. The Europe at the dawn of the First Crusade resembled nothing of the Europe during the sack of Rome by Alaric. And that rapid evolution can be attributed to the Vikings and their raids.

Our enemies want balkanization. Balkanization is what they will achieve
One thing you can always count on is the left to over-play their hand. That is their biggest weakness. I was just wondering this morning if this turn of events might just work in our favor as you so aptly describe......

One thing you can always count on is the left to over-play their hand. That is their biggest weakness. I was just wondering this morning if this turn of events might just work in our favor as you so aptly describe......

Before King Alfred mobilized his armies from Wessex and Sussex to carry the attack directly against the 'Danes' in Northumbria, he first analyzed the strength and weakness of the 'Danes'. He realized that they moved very fast and tended to put shock and awe over administration of conquered territories. Thus, their supply lines were fragile and were easily depleted, due to them moving far away from their power bases without considering logistics. Thus, Alfred decided to build self sufficient manors and fortifications throughout the river and coastal paths which the Danes loved to launch their attacks. He allowed them to wear themselves down trying to attack fortifications that grew their own food, processed their own livestock, and were effectively immune to long sieges. The troops manning those fortifications did not even need to shoot at the Vikings unless they made periodic attempts to scale the walls, upon which bowmen were ready to repel them... Alfred played a semi-long game, and wore down the Danes enough that within three years into his rule, he was able to move against them in the northern borderlands...

Interesting question:
IMG_3851.JPG

R

This continued divid that is be orchestrated will only bad consequences at the end.
Its like surgical debridement of an infected wound. Cut, slice, and scrub all the bad stuff out till it bleeds fresh, then you deal with the pain of healing. It needs to get done to save the life or else the whole thing dies.

Its like surgical debridement of an infected wound. Cut, slice, and scrub all the bad stuff out till it bleeds fresh, then you deal with the pain of healing. It needs to get done to save the life or else the whole thing dies.

I only fear there will be no healing of this infection. Amputation might be the only way. The problem is it's the head that needs to be removed.

Reactions: Josh1978
What prevents ICAAN from just not issuing or mapping an IP or address? Can it be done? Could they just turn you off?

What prevents ICAAN from just not issuing or mapping an IP or address? Can it be done? Could they just turn you off?
I think they'd have an issue trying to be that specific at their level. ICAAN is such a broad set of standards, and member body, that I'd be very surprised if they could even do what you say, much less get everyone on board ot allow it. I mean, the dark web exists, right?

Reactions: FS1
This is all temporary, I’m sure right now there are people with deep pockets putting together a conservative friendly company for web hosting and payment services, there is to much money to be made not to, the free market is allot like nature it always recovers unless the government gets involved.

Reactions: ddavis
This is all temporary, I’m sure right now there are people with deep pockets putting together a conservative friendly company for web hosting and payment services, there is to much money to be made not to, the free market is allot like nature it always recovers unless the government gets involved.
If a person had $10mil, they could make soooo much money right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff