• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUNBLOKE TANKER II 5/8x24 MUZZLE BRAKE (300 PRC)

Nathantc

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
Ok so i could not find any info out there about this brake. It's the style i wanted and made of steel. Not aluminum, so it will hold up to my 300 PRC. All i gotta say is this this is awesome. I didn't weight it but its heavy. Comes with crush washer and lock nut, though the lock nut would be 100% useless with this brake. The shoulder of the brake is recessed in quite a bit. Enough so the lock nut would be covered and the crush washer is hidden. That being said any barrel with a thicker muzzle than my Savage 110 FCP may have issues. HUGE reduction in felt recoil over the oem FCP brake. Keep in mind i do not shoot at a gun range or anywhere where a brake will bother others. There is no difference in felt blast to the shooter vs the OEM brake. There is FAR LESS dust kicked up vs the OEM brake. So it's definitely functional and looks good on my build. Personally I love it.

Ordered from EBAY, Gunbloke is the seller. Took 6 weeks almost to the day to arrive. Again. i love it. Personally i like that the shoulder is recessed on the brake hiding the crush washer. Gives a clean looking instal.

ALL PHOTOS WERE BEFORE USE RIGHT AFTER I INSTALLED IT.

6jof7o.jpg

f4jls0.jpg

3o0gxk.jpg

cqabmo.jpg

quk5qg.jpg

nqywx7.jpg

makes 300 PRC feel like a .243. First time with this rifle i can watch jugs explode thru the scope when shooting.
wxdqm9.jpg

Reactions: gnochi