• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith in Dfw area for barrel threading

tex250

Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Buleson, Texas
I'm in need for a good gunsmith in fort worth area or hopefully within a reasonable distance. I'm wanting to get my Remington 700 ltr barrel threaded.

Re: Gunsmith in Dfw area for barrel threading

Thanks I sent them an email due to the weekend but there website didn't mention it I'll try calling next week

S&s for sure!!! Great guys Having my second gun built by them as we speak.

Any thoughts on a 1911 smith in the Ft worth area?

BTW, I've handled a couple rifles made by S&S that are owned by guys that work at a local range. They were top notch.

Try Scott...he is on the hide...SAWgunsmith...location just east of Plano...he works for/building Stiller actions during the day....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Gene Williams
Good Fast
2146735510 </div></div>

x2

I have used both Stick at S&S and Gene Williams. Both do GREAT work, but Gene will probably be quicker. Both of them build me one-hole tack drivers

I just had titan weapons do my 6.5 savage build and am very pleased with the work and turn around. Chads a great guy and did excellent work. Hes in Benbrook as well which is closer to you than Denton more than likely.

Another one for Gene