• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GUNSMITH Wanted - Sydney, Aus

tfre3927

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Please, please tell me someone knows a seriously good and reputable smith located near Sydney, Australia. Need to get a Badger M5 trigger guard installed (needs very precise install), bolt knob install as well as a brake install.

If you know a smith or know someone who knows a good smith please let me know- Id really appreciate it

Cheers

Re: GUNSMITH Wanted - Sydney, Aus

You could give Shane Clancy a go. His got a great rep for his work. I'm getting a rifle built by him now. Not sure if he does smaller jobs or just complete builds though and his a busy guy so you might have to wait a while. His in narrandera. I'm sure there are a few more smiths around Sydney who could do it, somebody else might be able to help more.

Pete

Shane Clancy is very good but has a long waiting list. Robert Tobler c/ RDT Products (i think) is meant to be good also

Maybe give Safari Firearms a call to see if they know of someone that can do those jobs for you?

*edit* Also try asking on some of the aussie gun boards as you'll most likely get a bigger response...

Thanks for those responses guys- I'll have look into those names.
Might be a good idea to find an Aussie forum -

Cheers guys

Keith Hills Gunsmithing (NSW I think?) or Geoff Grenfell, who is in Victoria, are two other names.