• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns guys... suggestions on holster for specific modifications to Glock 19

hunter1959

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2020
I am looking for the best tactical holster that will work with a TYR Tactical GunfighterR Belt Kit.... Looking for belt mount not drop holster... Glock 19, with Trijicon RMR and Streamlight TLR-I HL... thanks for the help

One reason I was satisfied with Dara is that a needed a holster for a new optic equipped G19 and the turnaround time was very quick.

Not a fan of Trex arms because the owner is a douche nugget and because the holsters are overpriced for what they are... however, considering your configuration, it's hard to point at anything else that is better.

Not a fan of Trex arms because the owner is a douche nugget and because the holsters are overpriced for what they are... however, considering your configuration, it's hard to point at anything else that is better.

Holy shit, you don’t miss a chance to bad mouth this company. Your the dude behind the counter at bass pro shop who knows everything aren’t you.

Ps half way to 100 in just a few days! Congrats!

Reactions: libertyflyer
if you arent going with a safariland they are damn near impossible to beat

bench

Holy shit, you don’t miss a chance to bad mouth this company. Your the dude behind the counter at bass pro shop who knows everything aren’t you.

Ps half way to 100 in just a few days! Congrats!

Uhh, BootyLord... Classy! Let us compare our comments: I made a subjective statement about the owner of the company, not the company itself. I then made a more objective statement and said that it is "hard to point at anything better." In my opinion, that was a fair assessment and should have been of some value to the thread. Not a huge fan of Lucas. If you asked me why, I would have given you a solid answer. Instead, you choose to portray yourself as a sweaty virgin who counts the posts of other users to see how fast they get to 100. I mean, you got nothing better to do? Perhaps working behind Bass Pro would not be a bad idea for you... and come one... Bass Pro? Majestic burn... really got me backed up against a wall here.

You’re right, I’m a virgin and I do sweat profusely. It really should be me behind that counter... I guess after seeing you constantly share your opinions with little to no reason why or qualifying statements (like I’ve owned and used x product for x and it etc.) I got the impression you were a know it all douche on the race to 100 so you can hock your shit in the PX. If I was wrong then I apologize.

You’re right, I’m a virgin and I do sweat profusely. It really should be me behind that counter... I guess after seeing you constantly share your opinions with little to no reason why or qualifying statements (like I’ve owned and used x product for x and it etc.) I got the impression you were a know it all douche on the race to 100 so you can hock your shit in the PX. If I was wrong then I apologize.

Your initial impression would be fair under the circumstances. However, I have no interest in selling my shit in the PX. As to the qualifying statement, I usually say that I own or do not own a given product but I never give advice without having tried the product. Trex arms makes decent gear and I personally own Ragnarok. Is it useful? Yes. Is it worth it's price? I don't think so. Why? It's is nothing special and you can get similar holsters on amazon for 20 bucks. Also not a fan of the fact that the owner preaches the importance of a holster with proper retention but offers no holster that has no added retention/release mechanisms. Now, this is completely aside the fact that Lucas is a complete douche bag. Unlike some who say he is a dick, I have personally interacted with him and can provide evidence for his lack of professionalism and candor. He is a businessperson and a fast shooter - nothing more. His company does not deserve the bad rep, he personally does - which is what I was trying to convey.

Reactions: Nimothy
Reactions: soap11x