• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Guys who live in NY...Ive got a question

wfjames22

trigger yanker
Minuteman
  • May 8, 2009
    SW TN
    Can I ship pistol mags that hold over 10 rounds to someone that lives in NY?

Re: Guys who live in NY...Ive got a question

if their pre-ban yes. If their post ban but disassembled and sold as rebuild kits yes.

Its pretty retarded guys always get their nuts in a twist over this stuff for no reason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My advise would be to ship yourself to a different state. </div></div>

Thanks, Jackass. I live in TN and have a guy that lives in NY that wants to buy some of my pistol magazines that hold 13 rounds. My advice to you is that you need to work on your reading comprehension skills and then read my question again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if their pre-ban yes. If their post ban but disassembled and sold as rebuild kits yes. </div></div>

He asked if they were marked "LEO only." Is that the way to determine if they are postban? Only 1 is marked that way, so what you are saying is that I can ship them all, but that one has to be dissasembled before shipment?

Thanks

Pretty much unless their the newer 4th gen ones. The LEO marked stuff does him no good unless he wants to flip it anyway.