• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gyms Are Loud You say?

If he wasn’t doing anything against the regulations why did dude walk over and stop them and throw them out???

They probably have some rules in that gym about slamming shit around that’s my guess I don’t know.

But when the guy walks up and stands right in front of the kid as he’s telling him to stop and he doesn’t listen to him that’s disrespectful you’re in somebody else’s house you might be a member of that gym but it’s still wrong

I got no problem sitting here teaching you guys some etiquette
Even if the kid was breaking the gym rules, the owner/manager guy, had no right to handle him, like he did. Wish the kid would have put an ass whoopin on him. It would have made for a better video.

Having been a former power lifter and gym rat back in the day I still say BS on the f-head in the video. He should have gave Instruction on proper technique and etiquette as you say. He could have caused an injury with that stunt. He needed to get his ass kicked.

Id much rather hear the clanging of weights then the spandex fag screaming and grunting so load you can hear them down the street. Yeah the ones that drop the weights on the last rep to get attention. That shit drove me nuts.

Cunts like that usually don't fuck with people that will have them eating through a straw. And it's Canada so his odds are pretty good that he wasn't going to get any reprisal for being the douchebag that he is.
Even if the kid was breaking the gym rules, the owner/manager guy, had no right to handle him, like he did. Wish the kid would have put an ass whoopin on him. It would have made for a better video.

Reactions: Devildog and BLEE
I spent some time in the weight room for many years and have never seen a plate get broken.
His job was to provide for the customers. We all know what he should have done but some people are just assholes and do asshole stuff.

I have a simple solution to this cat fight.

Juan, the next time you're in the gym and see someone lifting in a way you think is wrong, just go over and kick the weights out of their hands. Make sure to post a video of it for us! Then come back here and tell us all how much of a big tough alpha-male you are.

4cbefb29d4428b3d8b4c72655b928751.jpg

I don’t understand your response, but your welcome to go fuck off!
My response was to your question about what lesson the gay gym owner was trying to teach the junior gay.

My response was to your question about what lesson the gay gym owner was trying to teach the junior gay.
Ok still don’t understand, I was asking Greengo Juan what lesson he thought the gym guy was trying to teach the kid. Not sure how that gets a response of go be gay. Gym employee’s lucky that he didn’t get shit stomped that’s what he deserved!

Somewhere else…. Go be gay, somewhere else, as in, not in this gym.

I watched this video a few years ago. The kid has bad form but who knows at which point he is at in his training. That may be that one last rep.

The asshole that pushed the bar down could have crippled the boy. I recalled a few months ago that there is a lawsuit happening but I didn't follow up.

For the moron that thinks the kid who was assaulted and deserves it, you're a full blown fucking moron. The action of pushing the bar down could have broke the kids back. The kid could have been a cripple.

Power lifters are often so focused they wouldn't even know what's happening directly next to them, that's why there's a large floor space for the activity. If you're approaching, it is your responsibility to be aware of the lifter, not the other way around.

I used to train with a former Olympic lifter come power lifter. Apart from the form, he does exactly what the kid does. Any power lifter knows to not resist the weight on the down motion.

Power lifting isn't Zumba.

Which one? Green go fuckwit, or the dickhead at the gym?
I've lifted forever, and have the back issues to prove it. A couple years ago I moved from deadlifting to good mornings for that pattern because my body prefers it, and now I am finally able again to do both. Still, I am out of commission at least a few weeks a year. If some jackwad kicked my bar out from under me I would want to kill him. Thankfully, I am a nice guy.

It's fine to have rules for your gym. It's fine to kick people out. It's not fine to put somebody in danger like that.

It's my guess that the kid was told to stop dropping the weights on an earlier visit to the gym..... and didn't listen then either.

Love all the tough guy responses.

Yet all I hear is whining when somebody actually got physical with somebody else... it’s assault... he could’ve broke his back....

But I would’ve kicked that guy‘s ass... Lol... everyone’s a tough guy behind the screen.

And you guys quoting these powerlifters Like some pinnacle physical as excellence. Go look at what happens with those dudes when they are about 50 or 60 and the years of abuse to their body and all the steroids and shit they took finally catch up with them a lot of them are crippleS.

One of the guys I work out with is currently 90 years old he used to win triathlons and compete it up until his 80s I’d rather take advice from people like that Dipshit Internet tough guys.

Last edited:

Yet all I hear is whining when somebody actually got physical with somebody else... it’s assault... he could’ve broke his back....

But I would’ve kicked that guy‘s ass... Lol... everyone’s a tough guy behind the screen.

And you guys quoting these powerlifters Like some pinnacle physical as excellence. Go look at what happens with those dudes when they are about 50 or 60 and the years of abuse to their body and all the steroids and shit they took finally catch up with them a lot of them are crippleS.

One of the guys I work out with is currently 90 years old he used to win triathlons and compete it up until his 80s I’d rather take advice from people like that Dipshit Internet tough guys.
I've seen your dick pic. May want to sit the weightlifting threads out.

Utter non sequitur that has nothing to do w valid criticism of your absolutely ignorant defense of the gym employee kicking the bar out of a CUSTOMER’S hand in the middle of a rep.

It's like the opposite of this. I've used these before, and the contrast is extreme, and quite helpful. If it went the other way, and I wasn't expecting it, I don't know what would happen to my poor old back. Just thinking of that video gives me the shivers.

Reactions: Dot3

It's like the opposite of this. I've used these before, and the contrast is extreme, and quite helpful. If it went the other way, and I wasn't expecting it, I don't know what would happen to my poor old back. Just thinking of that video gives me the shivers.
The pulley provides a heavy negative. Heavy negatives, performed in a structured manner, can supercharge a strength workout. Strict form must be adhered to and DOMS will be amplified. When I used to train folks for a living, we used electronic machines that could be programmed for a heavy negative and WOW did it work, but the soreness was an SOB.

The pulley provides a heavy negative. Heavy negatives, performed in a structured manner, can supercharge a strength workout. Strict form must be adhered to and DOMS will be amplified. When I used to train folks for a living, we used electronic machines that could be programmed for a heavy negative and WOW did it work, but the soreness was an SOB.
It can. We used it a different way. For dynamic contrast to isometrics, for building speed off the floor.

Reactions: BLEE and Dot3

And today he has issues walking with out crutches.

3E1C2A27-04A9-4025-BC42-96EA03400031.jpeg
169F7283-9004-42BF-9B33-9C6D73E0C575.jpeg

Another dude I ran into he was in the gym 65 years old I had to help him lift a 35 pound weight up above his head so he could do incline dumbbell press. He used to compete, took peds,till his body gave out kidneys failed, joint damage. Fully regrets it.

I've seen your dick pic. May want to sit the weightlifting threads out.
Troll level expert... lol.

Reactions: BLEE
Apart from the fact that Ronnie paid the price to be the best, like many people do, he is a body builder, not a power lifter.

Like talking handguns and bolt guns.

Apart from the fact that Ronnie paid the price to be the best, like many people do, he is a body builder, not a power lifter.

Like talking handguns and bolt guns.
Yeah, but he could squat 800 lbs. which ain't bad, right?

(1) Don't Slap the Weights (ok this is pretty ticky tack as he had mats down)
(2) Use a spotter.
(3) Trying to seriously injure people for violations of (1) and (2) is a Serious Dick Move(TM).
(4) One more Hip Hop song blaring at 11 while some brat in spandex yells through a microphone is gonna put me over the edge.

Just sayin' why I exercise outside while its 110 or prefer the pool. Then I don't have to listen to SHIT.

This guy:

GreenGLO: Bad form, too long in the concentric phase, shouldn't drop the weights like that.

This guy:

GreenGLO: Bad form, too long in the concentric phase, shouldn't drop the weights like that.

Nice lift. Even top level dead lifters rarely maintain perfect form at max lifts. Very nice lift.

Yeah, but he could squat 800 lbs. which ain't bad, right?
From memory, that was in a machine and not a real squat. It's still a lot of weight but not remotely as impressive as someone actually doing a proper squat.

From memory, that was in a machine and not a real squat. It's still a lot of weight but not remotely as impressive as someone actually doing a proper squat.
Ah, I don’t believe so. It’s been a good while but I have seen vids of hi and he was in a squat rack as I recall.

Ah, I don’t believe so. It’s been a good while but I have seen vids of hi and he was in a squat rack as I recall.
Could be. I won't claim to know all of Ronnie's exploits. At any rate, crippled or not, that is a man of commitment and discipline, and I can respect the hell out of that.

Reactions: Baron23
if you are able to lift any amount of weight that results in the fucking bar bending....you can drop as many weights as you want.....

.....because no one is going to have the balls to tell you that you cant.
If only that were true.

I think anyone who uses the gym in a metropolitan area would have at some point have some tight jeans soy boy have a go at them for some stupid reason. Can't raise your voice at them much less throat punch these castrated half wits because "safe space" or some bullshit invisible forcefield.

Reactions: deersniper
I got kicked out of a planet fitness once for dropping dumbbells too hard during a bench set. I get it. I mean, it's not really a gym for fit people. They make their coin off of new year's resolution fatties that last six weeks and forget to cancel their membership. Buzz sounds like the same business model.

Once he put his foot on that bar he was begging for a hurtin' though. Dude has no business cleaning the toilets at gym, never mind running one.

That's not really true, it is a cheap gym. Yes the atmosphere is gay but fuck it for $10 a month vs. $60 or $70....I'll deal with it. I'm not trying to lift heavy anymore anyway my joints are fucked enough.

if you are able to lift any amount of weight that results in the fucking bar bending....you can drop as many weights as you want.....

.....because no one is going to have the balls to tell you that you cant.
Ha, specialty deadlift bars are made to bend because it gives you better leverage. You are just pulling the slack out of the bar for a while, and then the actual pull is from a much higher position than normal. When records were first being set with them, there was a lot of controversy around it.

840 is still a lot of fucking weight, though.

Reactions: Dot3