• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment H4350 and primers for trade(sotx)

dkramper

Newb Shooter
Minuteman
May 5, 2021
texas
alamobrass.com
What I have
300 cci magnum srp #450 $20 per 100
200 cci srp #400 $20 per 100
500 cci spp #550 $20 per 100
200 federal Magnum sp #gm200m $20 per 100
2-4lbs Hodgdon H4350 $50 per pound

These prices are set high because I am more interested in trades. But cash will work if you wanna pay it.

I am in San Antonio,Texas and I am willing to drive to most places with in 2-3 hours for a small fee or for free if the trade deal is in my favor.

Looking for
large rifle primers(various brands)
Single stage press(various brands)
atlas bipod
krestel
chrono

Attachments

• primers.jpg
    primers.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 89
  • powder.jpg
    powder.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 87
If you lower you price on the primers , I'm will to meet you some where in your area. I'm from the Valley

If you lower you price on the primers , I'm will to meet you some where in your area. I'm from the Valley
which primers were you interested in? I will be in the valley in the mission area june 12th and 13th for a prs match. If that would help you any. I can lower the price it's just set high to avoid the scalpers.

small rifle, and PRS match , I haven't heard about that one . Might want to get together and shoot it . I think it might be in Edinburg , at coyote arms.

I want at least 4 pounds of the h4350. I will do cash or we can work out something in trade... I have a tall Atlas PSR w/ADM mount and several single stage presses that we could discuss in trade. I live in San Antonio near Sea World.

I'm not sure this guy is serious.... I made multiple trade offers, sent pictures, answered questions and offered to pay asking price for powder if trades did not appeal to him.... all the same day as my post above (Wednesday of last week). I've heard nothing but crickets since. He was on the Hide last Thursday. Maybe he is just really busy. :)

I'm not sure this guy is serious.... I made multiple trade offers, sent pictures, answered questions and offered to pay asking price for powder if trades did not appeal to him.... all the same day as my post above (Wednesday of last week). I've heard nothing but crickets since. He was on the Hide last Thursday. Maybe he is just really busy. :)
I am serious I will follow up with you today. I am actually very busy. My range bag was stolen yesterday and I am dealing with school and setting up a trip to michigan to go get my kiddo for the summer. Sorry I have not had a chance to follow up with everything. Full time student and Job my apologies.