• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ha.......ha.......ha

I think Poland was saying something about wanting to invade the Ukraine this time around.

1670859391548.png

Doesn't Time have a historical record of giving handjobs to murderous dictators on their front pages? Wasn't Adolf Hitler and either Pol Pot or Ghaddafi also featured as people of the year on that rag at one time?
I'm sure Hitler was on it; not sure about Pol Pot. Ghaddafi I believe also was on it; maybe as person of the year for this agreeing to drop WMD???

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Zelenskyy = The front man / human resources rep for the Biden family's own little Umbrella Corporation operating in Ukraine. The Biden admin's reactions towards the Iranian, Brazilian, and Chinese protests, versus their obsession over Ukraine, tells the story of everything.
Get out of here with that common sense.

(sarcasm)

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Him and his Heffer of a wife want to be the European version of the Obamas.

Zelenskyy = The front man / human resources rep for the Biden family's own little Umbrella Corporation operating in Ukraine. The Biden admin's reactions towards the Iranian, Brazilian, and Chinese protests, versus their obsession over Ukraine, tells the story of everything.
Exactly, they don’t care to conceal anything anymore

Nah, that thing got fired for being a kleptomaniac

I'm sure he'll use his firing as another way to claim victimhood. Just like how he's so brave for surviving the horrors of conversion therapy when he was a kid. Conversion therapy here in America is so tame it's literally like Bible school. Try conversion therapy over in Iran and then talk about the horrors of American conversion therapy.

Reactions: DustBun
So many jealous cowards here .

well he did con the US into giving him billions of dollars so he ranks up there with the Taliban terrorists who swindled billions of cash and arms and ammo , and equipment , russia who was allowed to pipe there oil to everyone , and the biggest winner China who has retaken there rightful place atop the moutian of powerful countries pushing there trinkets onto the world and getting paid to do so way to go joe .

Last edited: