• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ha Ha!

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    1593680931829.png

All lives matter, you fucking affirmative action bitch. I seriously doubt you would have gotten even TO Harvard were it not for their quotas.

You thought you could get away with what has cost many conservatives their careers? Guess what you cunt...........

OBTW, you have no idea how fast so many of us can draw and fill you up with lead as soon as we see the knife in your hand.

Absolutely hysterical I love it. From the Clinton playbook: 'Do as I say not as I do you silly citizen!'. If she would learn from her mistake it would be amazing, but likely all it's done is shove her deeper into the anus of the Democrat party.

Reactions: Aries256
    Read her comment about "conservatives demanded she be fired".....her ignorance of the world she helped create.

Do I think she should be fired? No.

Who gives a fuck what she thinks? She committed no act nor instigated a plot to have her ideas become actionable. She expressed abominal ideas and I guess it is the right of her employer to determine whether or not she represents what their image is intended to be.

She shouldnt have been given one second of air time.

Other than a cum receptacle for @Bigfatcock this chick should never have been a blip on the national consciousness.

Perfect thread for that stick in the front spokes meme. :)

Turnabout is fair play.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she claims. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

So much for for that Harvard education, she still cant trace cause and effect, all the way back to the cause.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction. I would think "the party of science" would know that.

So putting an open racist threat up and then trying to claim it was a joke when you get called on the carpet for it... well about par for the course thanks to her education most likely.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    gee, surprising how she turned out after being raised by a couple of jewish lesbians.

Read her comment about "conservatives demanded she be fired".....her ignorance of the world she helped create.

Do I think she should be fired? No.

Who gives a fuck what she thinks? She committed no act nor instigated a plot to have her ideas become actionable. She expressed abominal ideas and I guess it is the right of her employer to determine whether or not she represents what their image is intended to be.

She shouldnt have been given one second of air time.

Other than a cum receptacle for @Bigfatcock this chick should never have been a blip on the national consciousness.
    Oh come on @Bigfatcock wouldnt touch a libtard with a 50 foot pole. Right @Bigfatcock lol

Her moms are sooooo proud! Little princess is all grown up. Probably lives in their basement.

Her moms are sooooo proud! Little princess is all grown up. Probably lives in their basement.

I think when you really are "all grown up", you can live in the playhouse in the backyard, but you still have to be home before dark.
    :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jscb1b
    Well, today I saw the best response to the race baiting BLM movement question. Not surprisingly it was in a political cartoon. This about completely explains how I feel and also shows how the race baiting actually works. Bottom line is, it doesn’t matter how well thought out, reasonable and logical your response is, the only answers acceptable are either you get on your knees and kiss their sneakers or you are a racist. Anyway, here it is:

CE7D0CB8-7162-4B96-9FFC-A3090F66A69B.jpeg