• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had some footage left over

I remember you were running the Blackmagic cameras for a bit. I think it was the Studio... maybe the Pocket also?

Reactions: seansmd
Ahhh nice. Does the MBP handle rendering the 4K footage ok or does she get a little toasty? I'd imagine you probably have a MacPro or iMac that does your video compiling/editing. I guess if you record at 1080p and output at 1080p also it wouldn't be as "hectic".

Where abouts in the forum can I find more info about the wind lesson that was discussed in this video?

Reactions: jp67
Reactions: shornik
It's good to see my tech (inside the black magic) being put to great use!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
So I got a new camera to play with, and decided to test it out here to make a new opening for the podcast

Threw in a part of the wind lesson to round it out

Very helpful video. Thank you for taking the time to produce it (and I like the new intro).

@Lowlight black magic is a great company, they use our Intel FPGA technology in most of their stuff. We can talk in more detail in Alaska.