• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hadley Creek Outfitters

TreeClimber300

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
North Carolina
My hunting buddy and I booked a hunt over a year ago to go to Hadley Creek this November. Unfortanatley we had to cancel this april due to financial reasons. Their refund policy states that if you cancel within 90 days of your hunt you will receive your money back minus 250 for a cancelation fee. Well 90 days has come and gone and now they are really giving me the run around. They wont even answer my cell phone any more. I have to call from a different number just to get them to answer. Last time I called I was hung up on when I told them my name and why I was calling. They have told me 3 different dates in which they claim they have sent our money back and we have received nothing. I might not be so concerned if it was not for all the bad reveiws on the internet and some were about people not getting their money back. Anyway if any of you honest hunters out there are looking for a deer hunt here STAY AWAY! I put this same thread on Archerytalk.com and it was removed because they are a sponser on that site. That is BS! They owe us both 1250 and thats a lot of money to me.

Re: Hadley Creek Outfitters

That sucks, I sure hope you guys get some answers and your money back.

oh man...that really sucks! "Drury Outdoors" makes that place look/sound like heaven! It would seem like a awesome place to bow hunt...I wasnt aware of the bad reviews on the refunding deal!

You couldnt sale your spot to anyone or was that just not a option?

I hate that for you. Sometimes you have to get the law involved.

A friendly visit might be in order?

Total bullshit. The advertising and tv shows make that place seem reputable. Time to start spreading the word...

The is a HUGE amount of bad press about Hadley Creek. I though they were out of business. From what I have read, you will not get your money back and the trip is not worth going on for free. They are constantly in lawsuits etc.

Yea im really pissed. Thats ait tho. Phone conversations have been recorded and I do have a GPS and about 3 weeks worth of vacation. Sounds like a road trip if all else fails.

I'd get the law involved. They stole money from you. Illinois DNR should be called along with the local sherrif. The rules for guiding in IL are pretty strict. I'm sending you a PM with someone to contact in the DNR.

I've been to that part of Illinois, lots of inbreeding.

Ive never been there but I can tell you this... Last week we have what is known as the PEE DEE DEER CLASSIC and midwest whitetail adventures was there. I asked them where they were from and they told me pike county IL. I asked him about hadly creek because watching hunting shows from time to time and seeing the dury boys hunting at hadly creek one would think that they're top notch, he then pull out his cell phone and showed me like a dozen or more pictures of stickers that all the locals are wearing on their vehicles with a picture of a little deer and "HADLY CROOK" around it. Any ways good luck getting your money back

Yea Hadley Crook pretty much sums them up so far. However you never know who you are dealing with. Its always a good idea not to under estimate who is on the other end of the phone. If you know what I mean.