HAHA MOFO!!

jcam

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2019
Say you have symptoms so you can be tested. Meanwhile healthcare workers who are actually treating these patients infected with Covid19 aren’t even tested!

Reactions: Flyingbullseye

Ken Burton

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 30, 2019
I'm hoping all in those wonderful slums(cities) come down with this shit and we can regroup on the normal side of things

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 24, 2010
Michigan
Say you have symptoms so you can be tested. Meanwhile healthcare workers who are actually treating these patients infected with Covid19 aren’t even tested!
My hospital you have to go to another network facility to get tested if you're an employee.

Just because you test positive for COVID doesn't mean you're going to die. The vast majority just experience cold or worse flu like levels and its back to normal in 1-2 weeks.

Tchitcherine

Private
Belligerents
Sep 26, 2014
CA
When he re-emerges in 48 hours all rested and chipper, they will declare it was heroic, a sign of inner fortitude, a Divine Miracle, Allah's will, and democracy in action, because he couldn't have done it without all of your support. And a brilliant future awaits, in politics, or used car sales, or as a Twitter influencer -- cashapp only. "Hint."

--BLACKOUT--

Belligerents
Jan 25, 2011
Silver City, New Mexico
That's what the world needs right now, just like when Magic Johnson got AIDS, the wrong person gets the COVID and BAM! someone will stumble on the vaccine. Tic toc mufukas

10ring'r

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
Wisconsin
Haven't heard a peep out of him for quite some time, so he needs to get his ratings back up to speed. F'wad!! Mac

myronman3

deez nutz
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
Personally, i dont care what he chooses to put in his mouth; just so long as he isnt telling me what i have to put in mine.

But he is the kind of person that can’t let you be a free citizen.....he is the kind that would dictate to you how you’d have to live if he were given a chance. So therefore, FUCK that guy.

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
I think this is going to be his fake lunar landing.

Behind the scenes will show him putting visine in his eyes for fake tears and a mask to hide that goofy grin.
And what a dumb ass wanting to bring his dog to the basement and then send it back upstairs

uffduh

Private
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2017
Certainly didn’t need need to hear the gov go on about him like he’s the only person in the world. What a waste of o2