Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

isofahunter

Get Tough or Die!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2010
Hill Country of Texas
Hey @isofahunter, whatcha doing with that box of brass at your feet? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Laboring like an Ant. 900 pieces getting reworked. So far deprimed and half way through cleaning. I thought the 500 6.5 CM might not hold me through election calamity so stocked up on some once fired. New barrel coming too, preparing for a potential Long Winter.

Reactions: 502Chevelle

MysizeisMAGNUM

I'm still gonna send it.
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 23, 2014
Arizona
I’m dying to get a chef set. I set my FB, IG and their email all to notification when posting and I still can’t get in on a drop.

I got on the custom order list, who knows how long that list is...

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
I’m dying to get a chef set. I set my FB, IG and their email all to notification when posting and I still can’t get in on a drop.

I got on the custom order list, who knows how long that list is...
Best thing you can do is get on the site about 3:45 PST and hit refresh every few minutes until 4:30 PST. From what I've seen lately the customs usually get dropped last, so don't blow your wad too soon.

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
Oh, and if anyone wants the holy guacamole knife, I'll make you a hell of a deal on it. I don't need 3 Breachers, but I just kept finding one that I wanted more than the previous one I bought.

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
Disaster Jr came in tonight. They had this listed as a full size Breacher on the site when I bought it. Much to my surprise when I opened the box this little guy was inside. One quick call to Kelsie, and I had the difference refunded to my paypal account. They are so awesome to deal with.

Attachments

Zorrosdens

LM308MWS-MARS
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019
From the South.
Really liked that limited African Black Wood he just did. CStroud you are amassing a nice collection there. 😉🤙 The “Holly G” Damascus is a real nice pattern. 😉

Reactions: Bdomar

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
Really liked that limited African Black Wood he just did. CStroud you are amassing a nice collection there. 😉🤙 The “Holly G” Damascus is a real nice pattern. 😉
Yeh, I’m gonna have to slow down for a bit ha ha. That Nature Is Metal colab knife was a great looking piece for sure. First time I’ve seen them run 50 knives in a colab.

Reactions: Zorrosdens

NateSavannah

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 25, 2020
Disaster Jr came in tonight. They had this listed as a full size Breacher on the site when I bought it. Much to my surprise when I opened the box this little guy was inside. One quick call to Kelsie, and I had the difference refunded to my paypal account. They are so awesome to deal with.
bro that is amazing. didnt expect to see a knife that amazing when i opened this thread.

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
I see you got the disaster that I wanted. Love the antler handle with the turquoise. Great addition to your collection!
I think there were a lot of folks after that one. I had them do some small engraving on it to personalize it some for me. That way I won’t be tempted to part with it.

Reactions: BEJ762

Zorrosdens

LM308MWS-MARS
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2019
From the South.
Got a text from Kelsie on Tuesday asking me if I still wanted a Gold Cardiac Spike...” I sure Do”, says she’ll email an invoice when ready later. No telling, but could well be a few months...we’ll see, happy knowing I’ll have one in the future 😉. 🤙

Last edited: