• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haliburton International Foods CEO charged with child prostitution

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

every fucking time

Ian-schenkel.jpg

He forgot to "suddenly and unexpectedly" resign his position and flee to New Zealand, like so many other CEOs earlier this year. Hanging around to get that one last bonus was an expensive mistake.

Put his ass in general pop.
    :)

R

While I despise these useless pukes, I am dedicated to humane elimination of such evil.
    i do believe that its the better part of valor and spiritual life to be done with it simply.

I cant say gang rapes and severe beatings are ok (even if I would want to go Law Abiding Citizen on him if it was my baby), at least in my conscience.
    quick dead with a ventilated head and buried in a hole. Done.

its also fiscally responsible! Prison costs money.
    Stolen money that used to be ours!

Reactions: 338dude and Bender
    While I despise these useless pukes, I am dedicated to humane elimination of such evil.
    i do believe that its the better part of valor and spiritual life to be done with it simply.

I cant say gang rapes and severe beatings are ok (even if I would want to go Law Abiding Citizen on him if it was my baby), at least in my conscience.
    quick dead with a ventilated head and buried in a hole. Done.

its also fiscally responsible! Prison costs money.
    Stolen money that used to be ours!
    A hiking trip north/northwest of Yellowstone with pockets full of sausage?
    Drone recorded of course.

R

Hey. Kids need lov'n too. Imagine being at that special age and feeling like nobody wants you... LOL

A hiking trip north/northwest of Yellowstone with pockets full of sausage?
    Drone recorded of course.

R

Just go for a walk in mammoth and push them in. Nothing left in under a few hours. Hot acid is fun!

Tub grinder with a grapple.

Big corral of chomo's next to it. It's like the grapple game. Just pluck then out and drop them in the grinder! All there buddies get to watch and get sprayed with the remains!

Haha my phone kept trying to auto correct "chomo" to "cumo"

I'm working on a genetically modified Venus Flytrap that will be large enough to allow them to feed on these predators of children. I would love to see them trapped in the flytrap and watch their bodies slowly dissolve into nothingness.

He forgot to "suddenly and unexpectedly" resign his position and flee to New Zealand, like so many other CEOs earlier this year. Hanging around to get that one last bonus was an expensive mistake.

Was there a mass exodus of CEO's to new zealnd??? What is that all about?

Reactions: aishooternz
    I love how we immediately dispense with the supposition of innocent until proven guilty....
    If he is guilty he will surely rot in prison as he should. We are so hyper aware of our due process rights until the mention of children. Prudence would seem to make us pause so as not be become the hypocrites we accuse others of being. In this politically charged climate it would be very easy to be falsely provoked and played...

Reactions: Redmanss
    So, tell me folks, why is this news? Is it because the guy was a CEO of a small company (brief search says under 500 employees)? The guy has money, gets underage hookers and that's all over the news?

Fathers are arrested every day for molesting their children. Their own blood, and they take advantage of the one person they are supposed to protect from any and all harm. News? Fuck no, we hide that shit, it's our dirty fucking secret in American society that we're too ashamed to admit happens. When convicted, they're the ones who should be strung up in the town square and sown live on public access television, but instead we hide that shit and at most it hits page seven of a newspaper that nobody even reads anymore.

But whatever, some dude of some company that has the name "Haliburton" in it, as if it has any remote relevance to Halliburton Oilfield Services. Note the spelling difference and completely different industry at that. Like I asked above and nobody wanted to give reason for it, is there some reason we should know the company and it needs to be in both the headline and the thread title? Because, it seems to me like the MSM is trying to link the two through people's ignorance and stupidity, and we're perpetuating it for them.

Reactions: Bender
    I don't care if it's Smith's Diaper Service. What he did is wrong. I mean really wrong. This is why folks are willing to string him up from a tree. It has nothing to do with him being a CEO or the name of his company.

If you have a problem with my stance, then you too can hang from a tree. You're no better than he is.

I don't care if it's Smith's Diaper Service. What he did is wrong. I mean really wrong. This is why folks are willing to string him up from a tree. It has nothing to do with him being a CEO or the name of his company.

If you have a problem with my stance, then you too can hang from a tree. You're no better than he is.
    And I'm not saying it wasn't wrong. Just pointing out how this makes the news, meanwhile far more heinous happens every single day and is hidden. It's an agenda by the MSM, plain and simple, as to why this hits the news wire and "normal" everyday evil gets swept under the rug.

Reactions: Bender