• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HAPPY 236TH BIRTHDAY MARINES!!!!!

Re: HAPPY 236TH BIRTHDAY MARINES!!!!!

Happy birthday Jarheads!

Semper Fi Marines! And Happy 236th birthday.

Happy Birthday Marines! Prayers for the Marines we have on the ground now, honored by the ones of the past and pray for the Marines of the future and the world that is being made for them to work in.

Back at ya Brothers!! SemperFi!

Happy Birthday Marines !

Here I was in Korea back in 1989

koreawpaul.jpg

SEMPER FI Brothers! And a special happy birthday to my baby bro currently in Afganistan. It's a family thing. Give'em hell Lance Cooley!

SEMPER FI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 236 YEARS OF KICKING AS TAKING COUNTRIES.

Happy Birthday Marines........from an Army guy

happy birthday gents. KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBoss0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to all my fellow devil dogs out there. You look pretty damn good for 236.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79UW6-NAAU&feature=share </div></div>

Strong stuff ^ A lot of stories in there, one at 8minutes...9/11 two police officers buried at ground zero "Sarge, the marines are here... We're gonna get rescued."

Thanks Marines for going where most wouldn't time and time again,Happy birthday

Got to see some Marine Corps League members accept an award yesterday. Guys in their 80's & 90's wearing the red jackets with pride. Strong stuff... Happy Birthday.

Semper Fi brothers, and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Brothers!

Our son graduates Parris Island in less than two weeks, looking forward in watching the next generation carry the torch. He legged out and became a distinguished rifleman at this year’s National’s at Camp Perry, just before he shipped. Hammered out high expert on the island, good things for starting out as a newly minted Marine.
Semper Fi

BigBoss0311, thank you very much for posting that link to an awsome video. Sgt Maj Barrett was my first company Gunny at Camp David, he is one HELL of a Marine! I was at his promotion to First Sergeant. I E.A.S. on July 01 2000, 1 year 2 months and 10 days before the attacks on MY beloved country and have regreted getting out every day after. Not 1 day has gone by that I dont wish I could of actually done what I went in to do, give back to what so may have unselflessly given all Americans, our freedom!

To all vets thank you!

To all my BROTHERS happy birthday and SEMPER FI!

- Sgt Jesse Bell