• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday Chuck Norris

Re: Happy Birthday Chuck Norris

Wow, I would have never guessed he was over 60. Craziness.

It is said that looking into Chuck Norris' eyes will reveal your future. Unfortunately, everybody's future is always the same: death by a roundhouse-kick to the face.

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Just another day for me. No need to celebrate the birth of someone who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee and now makes a living selling shitty portable gyms that no one uses.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another day for me. No need to celebrate the birth of someone who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee and now makes a living selling shitty portable gyms that no one uses.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Well, UNLIKE Maser:

As a child, Chuck Norris didn't wet the bed, the bed wet itself... OF FEAR

Chuck Noris retired becaue he was afraid to face Ziva (NCIS)

NCIS-depablo601i-288x375.jpg

Not everyone that Chuck Norris is mad at gets killed. Some get away.

These are called Astronauts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another day for me. No need to celebrate the birth of someone who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee and now makes a living selling shitty portable gyms that no one uses.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

seems like you're trolling here..... oh and quoting YOURSELF ?!

laugh.gif
</div></div>

A movie scene depicting Chuck Norris losing a fight with Bruce Lee was the product of history's most expensive visual effect.
When adjusted for inflation, the effect cost more than the Gross National Product of Paraguay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ziva can beat me anytime she wants to </div></div>

+1000000000

Can honestly say God broke the mold when he made Chuck Norris....well only after Mr. Norris told him too!!!!!

Happy Happy Chuck!!!!

I built a race truck for him when he did real well in a cup truck so Nissan put up the money for a truck for him. It was during the time I was employed by the Nissan factory off road race team and Jim Conner racing. I will tell you that he was a complete and total gentleman and a real guy not like the pretentious assholes that come from Hollywood. He did not need to give me the time of frickin day (even though his safety and winning counted on it). He had VERY well behaved kids (unlike someone I know). His brother was a bad ass and really liked to fight. When we were down in Mexico for the Baja 500 I saw him seriously fuck a guy up who was giving him shit and wanted to fight. I am talking 3 punches and 2 kicks as fast as you can blink and the guy went down like a sack of potatoes. Chuck is the real deal and you don't know what you are talking about.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another day for me. No need to celebrate the birth of someone who got his ass kicked by Bruce Lee and now makes a living selling shitty portable gyms that no one uses.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

What Mechanic said - a friend from HS (7th Dan Kenpo Karate) and my Sensei (8th Dan) both met him and asked for a photo together.

He was most pleasant they said - and they have the pic to prove it.

I would be sooooo honored to have him come to our dojo and just teach a few things

Worked out with him at the Jet Center in Van Nuys years ago. First class he is.

Yes you could use a laugh today.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is.