• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday Marines!

LegioX

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2009
Alaska
To all Marines, retired and active, thanks for your service!! I hope you have a great b-day today. May God bless you and yours.
Also a special shout out to SH member Shay who just graduated Boot and will head to infantry training shortly. He earned squad leader and meritorious PFC. Congrats Shay!
Semper Fi Brothers,
LX

Re: Happy Birthday Marines!

Happy Birthday to the US Marine Corp and all past and present Marines! Your service is greatly appreciated!

Semper Fi and Happy 237th Gentlemen.

Happy Birthday!

On 10 November 2005, we were in middle of Operation Steel Curtain in Iraq; we saw a helicopter take off in the distance, it slowly swung around towards us. Once it registered the helo was coming to our position I grabbed a smoke grenade to mark the LZ, I expected ammo or new socks...what did we get? Baked potatoes, steak, lobster, near beer and cheesecake. We used our satellite radio to get a transcription of General John A. Lejeune's Birthday message and we cut the cake with a dirty K-bar, we passed a piece of cake from oldest to youngest Marine...no dress blues or fancy drinks...just a platoon of dirty and tired Marines celebrating the birth of our Corps. That was the most memorable of my 22 Marine Corps Birthdays...the fact that a commander would commit a helicopter to deliver a birthday feast to a platoon of Marines living in dirt holes in middle of a major operation is awesome and very Marine. Semper Fi Brothers!

My oldest son is in his first year of USMC Jr ROTC at his high school. I got the whole 237 years of history on the ride back from his maw's house last night. Lol

Happy Birthday USMC and thank you to those that served!

Happy Birthday Marines !

532138_10151330315412953_1960422529_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ANGLICO Marine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy Birthday!

On 10 November 2005, we were in middle of Operation Steel Curtain in Iraq; we saw a helicopter take off in the distance, it slowly swung around towards us. Once it registered the helo was coming to our position I grabbed a smoke grenade to mark the LZ, I expected ammo or new socks...what did we get? Baked potatoes, steak, lobster, near beer and cheesecake. We used our satellite radio to get a transcription of General John A. Lejeune's Birthday message and we cut the cake with a dirty K-bar, we passed a piece of cake from oldest to youngest Marine...no dress blues or fancy drinks...just a platoon of dirty and tired Marines celebrating the birth of our Corps. That was the most memorable of my 22 Marine Corps Birthdays...the fact that a commander would commit a helicopter to deliver a birthday feast to a platoon of Marines living in dirt holes in middle of a major operation is awesome and very Marine. Semper Fi Brothers! </div></div>Damn, cool story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To all Marines, retired and active, thanks for your service!! I hope you have a great b-day today. May God bless you and yours.
Also a special shout out to SH member Shay who just graduated Boot and will head to infantry training shortly. He earned squad leader and meritorious PFC. Congrats Shay!
Semper Fi Brothers,
LX

</div></div>Another good one. Way to go Shay

Not mine but i added the rip-it partTen November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, piss napalm, and I can shoot a round through a flea’s ass at three-hundred meters. I travel the globe festering on anti-Americans everywhere. I go for the love of mom, Chevrolet, Rip-it, and apple pie. I’m a grunt. I’m the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over two-hundred and twenty-five years. I’m a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the shit out of both of ‘em. We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Rope from the Army, and the Anchor from the Navy. And on the seventh day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter, and we’ve been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE by God. Semper Fidelis!

Happy Birthday to all of you jarheads out there!!! God bless all of you past present and future!

Happy Birthday to all my Marine Brothers, past, and present!
7:13 is a special number for me. I was Number 7 in 13 and now I am the 13th left.

To all Non Marines: Thank you for your support. To the rest: Thank you for serving.

This weekend is a test of my ability to keep a straight face as I pour a shot into the ground for my lost Bretheran of the Devil Dog Corp and another on Monday's Veteran Day. Damn...didn;t make it...

Thank you all for serving, and thank you all for your support

now back to pre cal homework and the frustration of numbers, pi, and stinking x and y and sin and csc and cotan, ahhhhhhhhhh my brain hurts...

SEMPER FIDELIS,i was in for the 200th,what a party,our old running chant:

Rat shit,bat shit,
hairy old twat,
69rubbers tied in a knot
Eat shit,chew tit,
Gonorrhea goo,
We're from KILO COMPANY,
so hey,fuck you!