• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Happy St Patricks day

irishshooter

Super Mario Kart World Champion 1997
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Ireland
Happy St Patricks Day from your friends across the pond

Have a great one
Irishshooter

Re: Happy St Patricks day

My iTunes has been playing The Pogues, Flogging Molly, and the Dropkick Murphys all morning.
wink.gif

Cheers!

Adam

The wife has a corned beef in the croc pot with some garlic, peppercorn, Harps, Guiness, seasonings, maybe a bay leaf or two. She said it smells good but I'm sick and can't smell anything.

Adam, get yourself some Street Dogs playing and get back to packing mags.lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bauer Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My iTunes has been playing The Pogues, Flogging Molly, and the Dropkick Murphys all morning.
wink.gif
</div></div>
Mine's loaded up with Flogging Molly, DKM, Flying Column, Clancy Brothers, Dubliners, Eugene McEldowney, Wolfetones and a bunch of others.

Stopping to pick up Guinness on the way home this afternoon. The wife and I took tomorrow off so we can indulge in car-bombs tonight after the kids go to bed.

We've got the corned beef in the crock pot waiting at home. When we get home, not only will the smell be killer, but then we're adding (of course) the cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and a couple other last-minute seasonings. She's going to make some soda bread while I make sure the Guinness is the right temperature - it may take a couple but I want it to be just right!

I just wish I had some Jameson for after dinner.

Corned beef in the crock, potatoes peeled and cabbage ready to boil. And lots of Irish Whiskey for tonight!

Had "Guinness brazed" steak today at our university. Would like to join the festivities but have a huge exam tomorrow.

St. Patrick is the only Italian I've ever loved.

Tyrconnel single malt Irish whiskey: check

Corned beef & cabbage, carrots: check

Colcannon in the oven: check

Guinness (I always have at least 48): check already in progress

A nice cigar and a bonfire already stacked with lawn chairs and tables: check

Irish soda bread and Irish whiskey sea biscuits for later: check.

Tear it up boys. It's doesn't get much better than March 17th.

Cheers to you and your loved ones..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... and a bonfire already stacked with lawn chairs and tables: check
</div></div>

hang on, are you using the lawn chairs and tables as fuel for the bonfire? if so, i want to come party out that way. out here, we wait until the end of the night before the furniture goes in the bonfire
grin.gif

i've been celebrating for a couple hours now so maybe i misread that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... and a bonfire already stacked with lawn chairs and tables: check
</div></div>

hang on, are you using the lawn chairs and tables as fuel for the bonfire? if so, i want to come party out that way. out here, we wait until the end of the night before the furniture goes in the bonfire
grin.gif

i've been celebrating for a couple hours now so maybe i misread that. </div></div>

No, you read it correctly. It is my own personal riot against oppression.