• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock Match on 6/28/14

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

Time for another HR match, get your practice in and finish loading your ammo. Practice day on 6/27, match on 6/28. It should be warm, so bring plenty of fluids.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
DocB

What date is the next one??? Finishing build.
Good day,

Time for another HR match, get your practice in and finish loading your ammo. Practice day on 6/27, match on 6/28. It should be warm, so bring plenty of fluids.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

BD,

I don't have a PM from you. Need your name and email address, per the first post.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails should have a reply.

BullyDog, still figuring out what to do with you. You don't appear to follow directions well, among other things.

Thanks,
DocB

Doc tom and I will be there fri. And sat. Tom .308 no brake . And l'll shoot .223,.308 and 6.5 no brakes. Thanks jeff

Good day,

All PMs and posts have a reply or are registered. Still need some .223 shooters to sign up.

Thanks,
DocB

BullyDog,

After further consultation, your request for an invitation to the HardRock matches will not be granted. I attempted to send this to you as a PM, but either your PMs are blocked or you are not accepting PMs. We appreciate your interest and we wish you the best with your participation in other areas of the shooting sports.

Thanks,
DocB

Had to drop the 308 off to have Rebarrelled so I won't be shooting 308 class but will still be there for 223 and ATG.
Will have some stuff for sale -a couple guns (M1 garand, semi auto tommy gun ) a couple scopes , some scope mounts , some take off stocks, apa dbm and some other stuff .

Last edited:
Hey guys, I hate it but am gonna miss this one. Still gimped up with a broken foot/ankle. Should be back in action for the next match. Have a great time, shoot good and stay hydrated!

Had to drop the 308 off to have Rebarrelled so I won't be shooting 308 class but will still be there for 223 and ATG.
Will have some stuff for sale -a couple guns (M1 garand, semi auto tommy gun ) a couple scopes , some scope mounts , some take off stocks, apa dbm and some other stuff .

I ain't scared. If you want to borrow a 308 and ammo just let me know and I'll pack an extra.

Thanks for the offer but you might load it with blanks and I would be sitting there scratching my head wondering why I can't see my hits :eek: :rolleyes:

Good day,

Guys, it 2030 my time and I just finished the results. I've got some other work to do, so the results will go out in the morning.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

The match results went out about 10 minutes ago. Please allow 24 hours for the various ISPs to deliver them before letting me know you didn't receive them. I updated email addresses before sending them this time.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

The match results went out about 10 minutes ago. Please allow 24 hours for the various ISPs to deliver them before letting me know you didn't receive them. I updated email addresses before sending them this time.

Thanks,
DocB

Got them. Thanks DocB!
One of the largest crowds I've seen and congratulations to all the winners.
Especially to [MENTION=92719]forrestgump01[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9131]beenjammin[/MENTION]

Enjoyed shooting with all of you. It is truly a privilege to shoot with each and every one of you guys. Will be looking forward to the next one.

You both did some fine shooting guys.
Now if you both stay home for the next one someone else might have a chance LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.