• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HardRock Match on 7/26/14

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

Ready for the July HR match? It's going to sneak up on you like posting this announcement did to me. Practice day on 7/25, match on 7/26. It should be warm, so bring plenty of fluids.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. Three rifle classes. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Unfortunately I have a very mean boss who is making me work Saturday so I won't be able to make it. So if you hear on the 6 o'clock news some guy went postal at his workplace that would be me :mad::(

Last edited:
A sick day is only a phone call away Gump! " Boss I really wanted to work today but..... Enter excuse here.....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Doc, yes ...........unless you want to kidnap my boss and dispose of her for me. :rolleyes: she only weighs about 110 pds . You should be able to handle her without too much of a struggle :eek:

Good day,

Match results sent, with some problems. Please wait 24 hours for your email server to deliver the mail.

Also note the match date for the August match is moved up one week. This is to allow everyone to have a good Labor Day weekend.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

O.K, found who was in the group which had problems and resent the email to that group. If you've let me know you didn't get the results, please let me know when/if you receive today's email.

Thanks,
DocB

DocB, You may remember me....John T from Backwoods Shooters. The other range out there with you @ Hard Rock. Just wanting to request the earliest shooting slot on your upcoming match on 08/23. John Swatts and I would both like to preregister to shoot. Both He and myself will be shooting .308 class no muzzle break. If you would not mind, could you please email me at [email protected] to let me know that John Swatts and I are ok to shoot on that day. Thank You! John T Hallahan