• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Has any one ever recieved a response from Ziess

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I have sent Ziess optics two separate emails, with technical questions, and have received a response. I have several Zeiss scopes and was looking for a new one. Ohhhh well. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Yes emailed a problem sent pics which the recipient sent to Germany and had answer two days later
Helped me to call ahead first to get the name of appropriate cust service rep to whom I mailed the questions and the pics for my issue at hand.

I spoke with Zeiss on the phone with a technical question. They gave me an email address to send photo and heard back from there tech department which reviewed and responded very quickly. Very courteous and pleasant to deal with.

I would recommend doing the same. Speak with them and follow up with an email referencing the phone call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yes sorry I received no response. I have decided to just keep my money in the good old USA and bought two night forces. In this day and age, poor customer service is not tolerated. I will keep the ones that I have, but not purchasing any more.