• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Has anyone reviewed the new Tubb rifle?

I have used Bartlein for several years, but any top barrel maker will do. The lead time for Bartlein is about 5-6mo. but you can find most companies have them in stock. Butch's reloading has a good supply last time I looked. I prefer the Heavy Palma taper for the DTR it balances well. Mike

I have used Bartlein for several years, but any top barrel maker will do. The lead time for Bartlein is about 5-6mo. but you can find most companies have them in stock. Butch's reloading has a good supply last time I looked. I prefer the Heavy Palma taper for the DTR it balances well. Mike
Thanks!

Another report....finished shooting up 6.5 Creed loads in Proof barrel, and swapped back to 6xc barrel this past weekend. Limited time, and went out to where I have a shade tree and a couple pieces of steel. Got set up and realized I didn't verify 100 yd zero on paper. Didn't feel like going back, and decided to send one at 45% IPSC at 450 just to see. I had also taken scope off, and put it back on torqued to spec with ARC rings. Dead center hit. Next shot on 6x6" plate at 450, hit. Pleased with this, I say what the heck, 66% IPSC at 700 yds....first round hit center hit. Winds 10-12 at 10 o'clock, fading at times. I'm sure zero might need a tiny tweak, but was very happy with repeatability of barrel swap and ARC rings. Finished off 30 or so rounds shooting only from the tripod. Might as well shout out to RRS too...700 yard standing, repeatable, pretty cool, and a lot of fun.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
i was debating for a year - this or a AXSR. Finally pulled the trigger on a ASR ...