• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Has G changed DDC

I bought a DDC Geissele buffer tube and it handled scuffing from the AR stock as well as the metal leaf springs and adjustment locking nub for the Magpul MOE SL. But blue 3M painter's tape managed to lift off 2 specks of the DDC. I was expecting it to be a fairly durable finish.

I must be the only person that likes the 50 shades of FGE look. I was actually disappointed when I bought an Aero upper, lower, and handguard (separately, not as a set) and they match perfectly. To add insult to injury, the FDE grip I bought is so close it might as well be an exact match too. Ugh. Oh well.

Can we at least agree that G makes really good 2-stage triggers? It is hard to swallow the cost, but it is the price of admission.

Has anyone confirmed that the upper in the OP is, in fact, anodized? To my eye, and it could just be the pic, it looks coated/painted.

I dig the mix match in colors.

But then again I'm also a person who doesn't care if I scratch or ding my KAC or TacOps (or any other rifle).

They are tools. I don't want them to look perfect - that means that they aren't being used enough or properly.

Having owned a SCAR for 13 plus years it’s not surprising the FDE anodizing is hard to match. But I am not impressed with the durability of the Geissele DDC.

Reactions: kthomas