• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hathcock almost leaves bro half-balled

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I think she was going for the short and curlies and missed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Police: Montco woman sliced brother's testicle during drug intervention</span>

BY STEPHANIE FARR
Daily News Staff Writer

IF THE NUTTY SET of circumstances is true, as police allege, Nicole Hathcock is a real ball-breaker.

When Hathcock, 36, staged a drug intervention for her brother earlier this month in Upper Providence, Montgomery County, things went "very wrong" and she ended up slicing his testicle with her fingernail, causing a gash that required seven stitches, police said.

Police noted that Hathcock was "very calm" at the scene - her brother, not so much.

Rosenberger had fled the scene and was found hiding in a parking lot behind a nearby Comcast building, according to police.

He was described by police as being "upset," "in a lot of pain" and "bleeding from his crotch." Police had to help Rosenberger into an ambulance, and he was taken to Phoenixville Hospital, where he received seven stitches to his right testicle, according to police.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_upd...tervention.html</div></div>

ZomB2.jpg

Mug shot?

Re: Hathcock almost leaves bro half-balled

You've affected my life negatively in the following ways.....and if you continue this course of action I'll have no other choice than to cut your ball with my fingernail

Re: Hathcock almost leaves bro half-balled

either he's got softballs or she is tough as nails.