• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have we come full circle?

The way I feel about all this crap about gay and/or lesbian(have two granddaughters that are. So I get it!) sexual preference is... you do you. Shits been around since Biblical times. I try to understand it, but, sometimes, it takes a lot of work on my part. As far as the trans/pans/furbee thing, that's a mental issue and you need to seek professional help...period. So, get it! All this shit that has been going on these past 3 years, I've felt like this handful of freaks, have forced us un-confused people, to treat them special. I will NOT! I don't treat hetero sexual people special and I refuse to treat someone that's "confused", special, either. I believe in the "live and let live" mantra also. BUT... sometimes, you've gotta draw a line. Mac

Last edited:
The way I feel about all this crap about gay and/or lesbian(have two granddaughters that are. So I get it!) sexual preference is... you do you. Shits been around since Biblical times. I try to understand it, but, sometimes, it takes a lot of work on my part. As far as the trans/pans/furbee thing, that's a mental issue and you need to seek professional help...period. So, get it! All this shit that has been going on these past 3 years, I've felt like this handful of freaks, have have forced us un-confused people, to treat them special. I will NOT! I don't treat hetero sevual people special and I refuse to treat someone that's "confused", special, either. I believe in the "live and let live" mantra also. BUT... sometimes, you've gotta draw a line. Mac
That is all my post was about. Recognizing the truth and taking a stand. I have no one close so its easy for me, Fuck, I have no one at all, just me and wolfdog. It gets scary at times.

I feel for you with the grand daughters.

That is all my post was about. Recognizing the truth and taking a stand. I have no one close so its easy for me, Fuck, I have no one at all, just me and wolfdog. It gets scary at times.

I feel for you with the grand daughters.
I agree with your thoughts on this matter. As far as my granddaughters...I still love them, as I should, but, they know where I stand on this issue. So, they know none of the horeshit goes on at my house. What they do in their own car/apt./tent/house/etc., that's on them and I'm good with it.
Never in my whole F'n adult life, and I've seen enough freaky shit in other countries in my travels, would I have ever dreamed it would have gotten this F'ed up on my own home soil. Mac

Reactions: Maggot
Sounds like someone was earning $20 and then stopped charging....hard life.

would I have ever dreamed it would have gotten this F'ed up on my own home soil. Mac

I was talking to an old friend from college about this (very liberal) and we're both blown away by how fucked up things are getting. The idea of tranny kindergartners or sex ed for 3rd graders or whatever. We never thought we'd see shit like that in a million years.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Thats your take. I could give lots of quotes, but then it just becomes a worthless quote slinging. dick measuring, fubar. We were never told not to use reason, just that reason and the flesh without the spirit are a recipe for disaster.
You are correct about reason and logic. Isaiah 1;18 says “come, let us reason together”. Anyone who looks at history can plainly see what happens to a nation when they go down the sexually deviant path we are on. I suspect the PTB know this and it’s exactly why it’s being pushed at all levels of society. It’s meant to rip us apart, mentally and spiritually.

Those who are falling for this and end up arguing for it are not using reason, only blind, raw emotion. They have been deluded. They want your children and are working hard to tear them apart mentally and spiritually as well.

Last edited:
You are correct about reason and logic. Isaiah 1;18 says “come, let us reason together”. Anyone who looks at history can plainly see what happens to a nation when they go down the sexually deviant path we are on. I suspect the PTB know this and it’s exactly why it’s being pushed at all levels of society. It’s meant to rip us apart, mentally and spiritually.

Those who are falling for this and end up arguing for it are not using reason, only blind, raw emotion. They have been deluded. They want your children and are working hard to tear them apart mentally and spiritually as well.
I hate to go there but Im convinced that its strongly demonically inspired. Simple illness doesnt account for the rapid growth.

When I was a kid growing up in the 50's in rural Virginia there was one guy who was gay, but no body talked about it because he was a good man and ran the local feed store. It was even rare with the hippies in the 69'-70's. Even into the 2000'2 it was pretty moot.

The first I remember of it really taking off was.............................wait for it

Obama.

Now its getting rammed down every possible alley. Well I for one am puking it right back in their faces.

It is absolutely demonic. No ordinary evil fool or group of evil fools with money could make this happen as fast as it has without that type of influence and movement. There is more to this than most are willing to accept. And it begs the question: who influences our leadership? Because they are condoning it, not merely allowing equal rights.

Reactions: PearShooter
It is absolutely demonic. No ordinary evil fool or group of evil fools with money could make this happen as fast as it has without that type of influence and movement. There is more to this than most are willing to accept. And it begs the question: who influences our leadership? Because they are condoning it, not merely allowing equal rights.
These discussions always bring me back to the Steve Deace quote::

“It was never about marriage it was always about control.”

If I was a chick, I’d be a dyke.

You do your thing and I’ll do mine. Start pushing shit on me or kids, especially if funded by my taxes, in the wood chipper you go.

Reactions: Maggot and Two36
How many people have you heard try to convince themselves that they're not religious, but spiritual? The funny thing about atheists is that we hold some of the same beliefs. When you die you believe that for you there will be nothing. That is absolutely correct. The difference is that I believe you will be terribly aware of the nothingness, and you think you won't. Essentially that's the only difference in our beliefs.

Atheism is just a different kind of religion.