• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have we forgotten?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Personally I think the skyline is much better without those ugly beasts, but a lot of innocent lives were lost,

1694438025942.png

Never forgotten. Never will. And will never forgive.

I, and the other guys from my high school freshman class on that day had done what we could to our maximum capacity maintaining an unbroken line of fresh water shuttled out of our school kitchen to the street where pedestrians and first responders with varying degrees of injuries were being triaged. We made sure these people, and the doctors and nurses who set up makeshift field hospitals in front of our school, always had fresh water on hand, and then sandwiches and cookies when all of the kitchen staff, including the ones on their day off, showed up to help.

By the way, some worthless communist shitstains had just spent the previous night burning American flags in front of a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago to protest his chart-breaking song "Try That In A Small Town". GET FUCKED, worthless and ungrateful parasites.

Last edited:
    Haven't forgotten that this is what they used to usher in the Patriot Act, which is a misnomer.

That is true. A lot have changed in the years after 9/11 and many of these changes saw the attempts against the Constitution by overbearing gov't agencies in the name of security.

I have always been stalwart in my opinion that a couple of concealed carriers aboard the planes would have put an end to the fuckfaces' activities long before they even SEEN the cockpit entry door. And up until the 1980s, handguns and other firearms transported on commercial flights were routine. I have had people tell me that they had carried on flights in the 1970s and security were informed of who were carrying guns and did not even bat an eye.

That said, in the 2000s -2010 we still enjoyed a decade of perhaps the highest participation in various shooting sports categories ever seen. The Civil War and Old West reenacting and skirmishing scene of the mid-2000s had seen the peak popularity in the events' timeline and that can be attributed to the unprecedented surge of patriotism in the wake of the tragedy. The clouds of black powder smoke in the sunlight. The crowds waving US flags and the reenactors telling passionate stories from another period of trial that the country had been through and weathered. The regimental string bands and folk singers hammering out nonstop tunes and ballads... It was wholesome Americana through and through and I am thoroughly satisfied to have been heavily involved in it.

In a couple hours they rigged and demolished a 49 story building....

A Job that would take half a year in the real world...
    Think about it.

Reactions: BScore
    Nah man, I keep getting told it was jet fuel that brought down all those buildings........

Doc
    Its interesting how many folks hold to that belief. But then the same ones believe there was only one shooter in Dallas. Trust your government, they wouldnt lie to you for profit.....

• Angry
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Never forgotten. Never will. And will never forgive.

I, and the other guys from my high school freshman class on that day had done what we could to our maximum capacity maintaining an unbroken line of fresh water shuttled out of our school kitchen to the street where pedestrians and first responders with varying degrees of injuries were being triaged. We made sure these people, and the doctors and nurses who set up makeshift field hospitals in front of our school, always had fresh water on hand, and then sandwiches and cookies when all of the kitchen staff, including the ones on their day off, showed up to help.

By the way, some worthless communist shitstains had just spent the previous night burning American flags in front of a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago to protest his chart-breaking song "Try That In A Small Town". GET FUCKED, worthless and ungrateful parasites.

They sure showed him. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    They sure showed him. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I REALLY want to saturate a bunch of American flags in concentrated ghost pepper extract and give it to these losers to burn at their next little temper tantrum. The results of the "One Chip Challenge" that made the news this week shows that not everyone can just walk off the effects of a capsaicin aerial attack.

NEVER FORGET
    NEVER FORGIVE

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_144104628.jpg
      IMG_20220910_144104628.jpg
      264.9 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

Say what you want about Clinton but when he left office the country had a budget surplus and we were respected. Goober and Cheney fixed that and we've been on a downward spiral since. Trumpster was a bright spot but its a big darkness.

I was in NYC in January of 2001 working on a photo shoot for Fortune Magazine.

Our subjects were heads of financial firms. We scouted offices in World Trade 1 and 7 and came back the next day to take the photographs.
    When we were in the offices on the 93rd floor I was thinking what an amazing view from that high up.

I have a notebook with the names of our subjects and the office managers, P.R. managers and secretaries we met on the shoot. All but one of them died in the attack.

Here's the ID card I got for 1WTC, 93rd floor.

I will never forget.

Last edited:
    A friend of mine happens to be died-in-the-wool democrat. He hated Bush but somehow believed the Govt. I pointed out how Bush was in the classroom with children reading that goat book. Andy Card comes in to tell them that Tower Two is also hit, that we are under attack.

Standard procedure is for secret service agents to pick him up by the armpits and get him to safety, like they did with Cheney. I asked my friend why they didn't do that with Bush. Correctly surmising that sometimes, the safest thing is to stay put, he said, "Well, they knew nothing was going to hit the school."

I said, "I agree. So, how did they know that?"

Which ended the conversation for the evening. I know, being logical is unfair of me.

So, jet fuel is essentially kerosene. How does it melt steel? How does burning office furniture melt steel? And the thing that looks like welding slag coming out of the south tower? I could imagine there was no welder there. And someone had said it was a circuit shorting out. Well, the breaker would have already tripped. What else would do that? Thermite and nano-thermite. At one point, thermite was used to join sections of rails for railroads. There was documented story I read once about an old metal tower for a water tank or windmill that was brought down using carefully placed thermite. It is, to me, similar to exothermic welding. Which I have used to join ground wire and grounds, using Cad Weld (tm).

I saw an interview with a pilot who not only flew 767s, he had flown the actual tail number that was AA flight 77. He said he could not make that aircraft do what they say it does.

It was theh only plane from which was made public the data from flight data recorder.

When a plane takes off, it's altimeter is set to local barometic pressure at sea level. Such as Dulles. When ascending and passing 18,000 feet, you have to adjust the altimeter to 29.92. There will be a dip in the FDR until it comes back up to current altitude. On flight 77, this happened, as it should.

Then, flying over Kentucky, it starts coming back to DC. Now, if they wanted to hit the office of Sec of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, the only had to dive straight down and in. His section had not be remodeled yet. Instead, it descended 8,000 feet permit in a spiral. And hit the building in the one section that had been remodeled to be "fortified" against possible collisions by planes. It was also the section of the Navy's investigation office that was looking into the missing 3 Trillion that Rumsfeld spoke of the evening before.

The FDR does not show the second dip. When you descend toward a destination and get under 18,000', it is the reverse. You must adjust to local barometric pressure. There will be a dip in the record. There was none for 77 on descent. In fact, at the moment of impact, it was approximately 120 - 150 feet above sea level. Slight problem, the Pentagon is not that tall.

Reactions: BurtG
    There has been stupid as long as there have been people. The form may change but the root cause is the same. Nothing in that video a 45 acp couldnt fix.
    Yeah cause wypipo do things just like in the video

Imagine if they races were reversed it would national news. They’d be rioting etc

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Say what you want about Clinton but when he left office the country had a budget surplus and we were respected. Goober and Cheney fixed that and we've been on a downward spiral since. Trumpster was a bright spot but its a big darkness.
    Ole' clinton sure had us on the right path. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then spiral started with Bush2. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: