• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have we forgotten?

Is it too much to ask you guys stop with the bullshit for just 1 day to remember those who lost their lives or can you not stop flinging shit for even 15 minutes.

Wait, I know the answer...

The cops and firefighters ran in to force the statist will upon the victims were willing participants in a state run detonation.

Just 1 day, just 1 fucking thread let's remember those people, then go back to whatever dick docking it is you guys do.

Just shut your fucking mouths for the schlub who tried to earn a buck and didn't come back to his/her family because they worked in thee wrong building or took the wrong flight.

I have it on good authority from the 3000+ victims, you are all Cunts. Lifeless braindead, disrepectful Cunts. Dance on someone elses grave assholes. I look forward to burning in hell with all of you.

Go shit somewhere else. Anywhere else.

So how much does anyone want to bet if those two women were anti-gun before that they aren't now?
I was going to say something about how I bet for an anti-gun person it wouldn't even occur to them. Then I thought about how fast my anti-gun family members went out bought guns when there was break in n their neighborhood.

According to Assaad, Shukrujumah, whose father ran the mosque, invited the undercover FBI operative to meet him at his home, but the FBI told him to stay away. Instead, Assad says the agency assigned him to set up and sting what he calls wannabe terrorists, ending any hope of infiltrating the real al Qaeda terrorists.

Is it too much to ask you guys stop with the bullshit for just 1 day to remember those who lost their lives or can you not stop flinging shit for even 15 minutes.

The cops and firefighters ran in to force the statist will upon the victims were willing participants in a state run detonation.

Just 1 day, just 1 fucking thread let's remember those people, then go back to whatever dick docking it is you guys do.

Just shut your fucking mouths for the schlub who tried to earn a buck and didn't come back to his/her family because they worked in thee wrong building or took the wrong flight.

I have it on good authority from the 3000+ victims, you are all Cunts. Lifeless braindead, disrepectful Cunts. Dance on someone elses grave assholes. I look forward to burning in hell with all of you.

Mask arrests - fuck you fuck them all political capital and good will burned .

Reactions: BurtG
We should respect them enough to seek the truth.

So .gov doesn’t murder another batch

Reactions: 232593

yeah, did that for the first 20 years post 911. if nobody wants to think about it except once a year. this is the result.
sorry if you're been offended, hurt or just annoyed. not my intention.

So EVERYONE did it. Gotcha.

Friends and family not here today because of it, that I remember every day. Today is just another day.

Reactions: theLBC

You dont have to click on threads. If you choose to do so, you can always skip those that hurt your feelings. Even better, you can find a whole different forum, as this one seems to constantly offend you and not fit your agenda!

Nobody asked you to be here, no one asked you to read their post. I think I speak for most, nobody really wants you here. Feel free to exit stage left with your feelings intact.

Welcome to the internet and freedom of speach. Facebook and youtube censors comments if free speach hurts you. They fulfill your request an "shut fucking mouths"....try it.

There is also this tool the owner put in place, its called an ignore button. It works, I use it for some.

Fucking crybaby.......

You dont have to click on threads. If you choose to do so, you can always skip those that hurt your feelings. Even better, you can find a whole different forum, as this one seems to constantly offend you and not fit your agenda!

Nobody asked you to be here, no one asked you to read their post. I think I speak for most, nobody really wants you here. Feel free to exit stage left with your feelings intact.

Welcome to the internet and freedom of speach. Facebook and youtube censors comments if free speach hurts you. They fulfill your request an "shut fucking mouths"....try it.

There is also this tool the owner put in place, its called an ignore button. It works, I use it for some.

Fucking crybaby.......
Thank you for demonstrating what a disrespectful assfuck you are. It has nothing to do with speech or censorship. Its about growing the fuck up and learning how to show respect.

If your momma hadn't been too busy sucking my and every other member of the bearpits dick she should swatted your ass once in a while to show some fucking discipline.

Thank you for demonstrating what a disrespectful assfuck you are. It has nothing to do with speech or censorship. Its about growing the fuck up and learning how to show respect.

If your momma hadn't been too busy sucking my and every other member of the bearpits dick she should swatted your ass once in a while to show some fucking discipline.
Back the blue don’t question don’t wonder - hand over the cash and wear the mask is what he’s trying to say.
And when he talks of your mother he means uncle Bob that used to fuck him in the shed - a LOT

Let me repeat.....

"You dont have to click on threads. If you choose to do so, you can always skip those that hurt your feelings. Even better, you can find a whole different forum, as this one seems to constantly offend you and not fit your agenda!

Fucking crybaby......"

Reactions: wade2big and BurtG

Thank you

According to Assaad, Shukrujumah, whose father ran the mosque, invited the undercover FBI operative to meet him at his home, but the FBI told him to stay away. Instead, Assad says the agency assigned him to set up and sting what he calls wannabe terrorists, ending any hope of infiltrating the real al Qaeda terrorists.
You mean they missed the ones that worked for CIA

Side note .

Take a look at the roasted cars blocks away from the towers. Then, compare them to the " burnt" cars in Maui.

Results are the same, but the accuracy greatly improved.

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
I remember when Rumsfeld state there was 3 trillion dollars unaccounted for the week before the attacks...
Never heard about that 3 trillion ever again...

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
I remembering reading a book about the IC (can't remember) and they talked about this program that SOCOM set up in the 90s. They were basically going out to various chat rooms, IRC , ect and identifying terrorists, sympathizers, finances. Then they would plan missions to go after them.

They were VERY successful in identifying shitheads who needed to be put in the ground. FBI and CIA got wind of this, and came in and force them to shut down the program. I guess they were worried SOCOM would find out that most of the terrorists were being created, funded or protected by the CIA, and their complicity.

There is so much shady shit that has gone on in this country in the last 80 years, and we keep learning more.

CIA running coke into Arkansas (Via Barry Seal) while Bill Clinton was governor and covered for them; that created the crack epidemic and was responsible for the war on drugs that dramatically increased the size, funding and power of the USG. Not to mention ruining how many millions of lives, destroying the inner cities and turning the black community into a cesspool. No one was ever held accountable.

We know about the CIA running drugs to fund their secret wars in VN.

Then 9/11 Happens. They had 50 chances to kill OBL, but never did. They had all the warning signs something was going to happen, and did nothing. Its almost like they wanted it to happen. Then we get the patriot act, supposed to be only used for a short time during extraordinary circumstances, yet here we are over 20 years later still living under its boot.

The NSA/CIA have spied on us and violated their charter/mandates for over 50 years. Every piece of electronic or RF communication sent, has been recorded, stored will be processed. They lied in front of congress, and nothing happens. They tried to take down a president candidate, then as president, worked to destroy him by falsifying evidence, making up bullshit stories and lying to the American public.

Then we get to 2012. This is where the US constitution became toilet paper. Since 1948 we have had something called the Smith-Mundt Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act). It essentially made it illegal for the US government and its agencies to use propaganda and lie to the American public. This was introduced by a republican cocksucker named Mac Thornberry. This treasonous piece of shit introduced a bill that repealed the law prohibiting the domestic dissemination of propaganda produced for foreign audiences.

They can lie and make up stories about politicians or members of the media who they dont control and destroy them. When it comes out years later it was all bullshit, the damage is done and no one is held accountable. How many US Intel officers were put in jail for feeding the bullshit trump russia stories to the public? None because it was legal for them under current law.

Ive seen first hand in the military how awards are given when people fuck up, and events are covered up with no one being held accountable. Had too many friends die needlessly to incompetence, and got to watch those same worthless fucks pin medals on each other. Happened with Pat Tilman, Jessica Lynch, Operation Red Wings team and countless others. The truth eventually comes out but the damage has already been done.

So there you have it. The US government since 2012 has been legally allowed to LIE to you. They can make up whatever bullshit they want to advance their agenda, and there is nothing you can do about it. They treat you like a foreign enemy they are trying to manipulate.

There is no rule of law, there is no US constitution there is no USA as you know it.

We see criminals let go every day. We see the DOJ/FBI and US government cover up and protect pedophiles, murderers, terrorists and foreign invaders. We live in a post constitutional sideshow that is going to keep sliding towards totalitarian government or a bloody civil war. You have the DOJ using their power to go after political opponents of the deep state. They protect criminals like the Bidens, Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, Obamas who have all used the power of office to violate their oaths in acts of treason.

To wrap up that word salad, I don't believe a fucking word the Media or the US gov tells us. In fact, I assume just about everything they say is a lie, and its more likely the opposite is true. So people can go on believing the 9/11 stories about great heroism and acts of courage. Maybe they are true, maybe they are more bullshit fed to protect the big lies. Either way Im not losing sleep over it, already gave away a big chunk of my life enlisting to fight what I thought was a noble and just thing. LOL

I remembering reading a book about the IC (can't remember) and they talked about this program that SOCOM set up in the 90s. They were basically going out to various chat rooms, IRC , ect and identifying terrorists, sympathizers, finances. Then they would plan missions to go after them.

They were VERY successful in identifying shitheads who needed to be put in the ground. FBI and CIA got wind of this, and came in and force them to shut down the program. I guess they were worried SOCOM would find out that most of the terrorists were being created, funded or protected by the CIA, and their complicity.

There is so much shady shit that has gone on in this country in the last 80 years, and we keep learning more.

CIA running coke into Arkansas (Via Barry Seal) while Bill Clinton was governor and covered for them; that created the crack epidemic and was responsible for the war on drugs that dramatically increased the size, funding and power of the USG. Not to mention ruining how many millions of lives, destroying the inner cities and turning the black community into a cesspool. No one was ever held accountable.

We know about the CIA running drugs to fund their secret wars in VN.

Then 9/11 Happens. They had 50 chances to kill OBL, but never did. They had all the warning signs something was going to happen, and did nothing. Its almost like they wanted it to happen. Then we get the patriot act, supposed to be only used for a short time during extraordinary circumstances, yet here we are over 20 years later still living under its boot.

The NSA/CIA have spied on us and violated their charter/mandates for over 50 years. Every piece of electronic or RF communication sent, has been recorded, stored will be processed. They lied in front of congress, and nothing happens. They tried to take down a president candidate, then as president, worked to destroy him by falsifying evidence, making up bullshit stories and lying to the American public.

Then we get to 2012. This is where the US constitution became toilet paper. Since 1948 we have had something called the Smith-Mundt Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act). It essentially made it illegal for the US government and its agencies to use propaganda and lie to the American public. This was introduced by a republican cocksucker named Mac Thornberry. This treasonous piece of shit introduced a bill that repealed the law prohibiting the domestic dissemination of propaganda produced for foreign audiences.

They can lie and make up stories about politicans or members of the media who they dont control and destroy them. When it comes out years later it was all bullshit, the damage is done and no one is held accountable. How many US Intel officers were put in jail for feeding the bullshit trump russia stories to the public? None becuase it was legal for them under current law.

Ive seen first hand in the military how awards are given when people fuck up, and events are covered up with no one being held accountable. Had too many friends die needlessly to incompetence, and got to watch those same worthless fucks pin medals on each other. Happend with Pat Tilman, Jessia Lynch, Opperation Red Wings team and countless others. The truth eventually comes out but the damage has already been done.

So there you have it. The US government since 2012 has been legally allowed to LIE to you. They can make up whatever bullshit they want to advance their agenda, and there is nothing you can do about it. They treat you like a foreign enemy they are trying to manipulate.

There is no rule of law, there is no US constitution there is no USA as you know it.

We see criminals let go every day. We see the DOJ/FBI and US government cover up and protect pedophiles, murderers, terrorists and foreign invaders. We live in a post constitutional sideshow that is going to keep sliding towards totalitarian government or a bloody civil war. You have the DOJ using their powder to go after political opponents of the deep state. They protect criminals like the Bidens, Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, Obamas who have all used the power of office to violate their oaths in acts of treason.

To wrap up that word salad, I don't believe a fucking word the Media or the US gov tells us. In fact, I assume just about everything they say is a lie, and its more likely the opposite is true. So people can go on believing the 9/11 stories about great heroism and acts of courage. Maybe they are true, maybe they are more bullshit fed to protect the big lies. Either way Im not losing sleep over it, already gave away a big chunk of my life enlisting to fight what I thought was a noble and just thing. LOL
We were all actors upon the stage in the theater of evil...

Yeah cause wypipo do things just like in the video

Imagine if they races were reversed it would national news. They’d be rioting etc
Times change. Watch the Gangs of New York. They dont get much whiter than the Aryan Race Hitler wanted to create. There is shit in every barrel..

monkeypoo1.jpg

A whole bunch of Republicans have forgotten their wholehearted support for the Patriot Act and the whole misguided Global War on Terror, and they definitely forgot skipping over Ron Paul twice(!) so that they could instead cast losing votes for McCain and Romney. Yeah, lots of collective memory loss.

Times change. Watch the Gangs of New York. They dont get much whiter than the Aryan Race Hitler wanted to create. There is shit in every barrel..
You’re fucking retarted.

Go read fbi crime stats

Not a ficking movie

Reactions: Doc68
They haven't forgot shit. They are no different than democrat shitbag narcissist politicians. They always have been.

Believing anyone goes into politics for YOUR benefit is pure naivety.

Go read fbi crime stats
Do you, for even a split second, think those are any more accurate than a low grade Hollywood movie ?
Them numbers be cooked son.
You could pull random numbers out of your ass and they would be every bit as accurate.

Let me repeat.....

"You dont have to click on threads. If you choose to do so, you can always skip those that hurt your feelings. Even better, you can find a whole different forum, as this one seems to constantly offend you and not fit your agenda!

Fucking crybaby......"
Let me repeat and summarize

You are a shitstain of a human being who should be flushed.
It seems to be you that pops up following me around like a rapid 15 year old.

Sorry, I may shoot 6.5 but I don't swing that way.

Rent still free in your head?

You’re fucking retarted.

Go read fbi crime stats

Not a ficking movie
You, calling me, or anyone, retarded, is about as hypocritical as possible.

My point, which apparently went WAY over your head, was that stupidity and brutality is not limited to any group.

Now go back to mommy's basement and fap yourself to sleep.

Still makes my blood boil! :mad:
That, then the two wars that came afterwards, and the too numerous to count rampside ceremonies and for what??? So we could have one of the most embarrassing withdrawals in history to essentially spit on the graves of those that gave everything.

Yeah, my blood boils and will continue to do so until the stars burn out.

If Bush had any balls when those towers fell, ICBMs should have been lifting out of their silos on their way to whoever was responsible

It was a Tuesday. I was off duty. Turning on the tube with my morning coffee in hand when the first tower came down. No, I haven't forgotten.

They haven't forgot shit. They are no different than democrat shitbag narcissist politicians. They always have been.

Believing anyone goes into politics for YOUR benefit is pure naivety.

Of course the politicians haven't forgotten. They're still enjoying the ill-gotten gains from supporting the policies which undermined both our freedom and our security.

I'm more concerned that the people who *repeatedly* fell for this line of crap have the collective long-term memory of a mouse, which means they're likely to get suckered into it again. Then there's the other side, which having now taken power is more than happy to heed the siren song of the neocons and MIC. It all adds up to a likelihood of something far worse happening next time.

They recruit and cross train from the same pool. Look up the SAD, TF Orange, Golf Squadron, etc etc etc.
They paid Barry to run guns and contras back and forth. He got greedy and started a side business making more money then the .gov was willing to pay him to stop or just do their bidding alone. There’s a reason he got hit with the ghetto blaster soon after he was released from custody.

It was a Tuesday. I was off duty. Turning on the tube with my morning coffee in hand when the first tower came down. No, I haven't forgotten.
Me too. I was lacing up my boots and nearly fell out of my chair. About 2 seconds later our dispatcher radioed that ALL units were to be at the dept within 20 minutes

I'm more concerned that the people who *repeatedly* fell for this line of crap have the collective long-term memory of a mouse, which means they're likely to get suckered into it again. Then there's the other side, which having now taken power is more than happy to heed the siren song of the neocons and MIC. It all adds up to a likelihood of something far worse happening next time.

And yet it keeps happening.

All the mass shooters etc. The work of the alphabeti

Some have forgotten, some haven't.

I have a kid working for me that was not even born yet. Asking him about it yesterday.......well I was just sad.

He also does not really care. It means nothing to him, pearl harbor means nothing to him, the Alamo means nothing to him. They do not teach them this stuff, or that they FUCKING SHOULD CARE.

Reactions: XP1K
My grandparents and that generation could always remember what they were doing on December 07, 1941.

My parents ......were doing on November 22, 1963.

My generation.... September 11, 2001

ironically history tells us that these events came as a shocking surprise, gathering crumbs of information and facts tells a different story.

What's the next event to make people remember the moment forever?

My grandparents and that generation could always remember what they were doing on December 07, 1941.

ironically history tells us that these events came as a shocking surprise, gathering crumbs of information and facts tells a different story.

No shit! I even remember when Skynet became aware...

That, then the two wars that came afterwards, and the too numerous to count rampside ceremonies and for what??? So we could have one of the most embarrassing withdrawals in history to essentially spit on the graves of those that gave everything.

Yeah, my blood boils and will continue to do so until the stars burn out.

If Bush had any balls when those towers fell, ICBMs should have been lifting out of their silos on their way to whoever was responsible
You are looking at it the wrong way brother.

The MIC and defense contractors made more money (Taxpayer money turned into corporate profits, so in essence stealing from the citizens, running up their debt, and leaving us holding the bag, along with a less safe and secure world) during this time than any other in history. Think of all the mega yachts and business Jets it bought. The vacation homes and art collections. The farming land that was acquired, concentrating land ownership to a few rich and powerful.

The US gov also got to tighten their grip on its people. Your basic rights don't mean shit now. If the gov wants, they can drone kill you, a US citizen. They can lock you up without due process. They can threaten Prosecutors and Judges (assuming they aren't already on the payroll) to destroy you, violating your rights. They can use the FBI as the praetorian guard to go after people that question the clot shot or school board decisions. The FBI needs terrorists and criminals to exist. Anything that threatens that, threatens the company and it will do whatever it takes to protect itself. All the while using the same powers to protect the pedopholes. , murderers, rapists and theives that control our government.

The global powers have also helped to destroy American Exceptionalism. They have flooded our boarders with foreign invaders who do not share the same values, yet have MORE rights than actual US citizens. They have destroyed out economy and propped up our enemies. Many of these global powers work within and live in the US. A strong, independent USA full of people with the means to defend themselves and stop their government from the crimes against humanity they commit, is the biggest threat.

That is why right wing "domestic terrorists" are considered the greatest threat, and why an example is being made of. You know, the run of the mill red blooded, American loving, Constitution folling citizen who believes in the difference between right and wrong .They are right, it is the biggest threat to their ongoing tyrannical criminal enterprise. Who else is going to stop them?

Man look at all that has been accomplished in just 20 years. The almost destruction of the one US superpower. Destroying the only nation in the world where you have inherent human rights, where the individual is placed before the collective. The wealth that has been extracted from those same taxpayers leaving them with a mountain of debt and fiscal policy so bad it would make the weimar germans cringe. Breaking the soul of the American public so they just lay down instead of fight back.

They have one hell of a list of accomplishments.

There is alot of evidence that the USG knew about the Attack on Pearl Harbor ahead of time, and knew it was the only way to get the American Public to support another war after the brutality of WW1 and the great depression. So they let them die so they would have justification for war. The USG at the time lead by FDR was full of communists who wanted to help Russia. Americans wanted NOTHING to do with another war. The Navy Archives which is mostly ww2 doccuments at the Navy Yard in DC, is STILL considered a SCIF and almost everything in there is Top Secret. Why the fuck are things that happened 80 years ago still classified at this level.

There is alot of evidence Kennedy was killed by the CIA or some part of the US government. He had publically declared he was going to shatter the CIA and send their remains into the wind. Why has every president refused to release the classified doccuments about the Kennedy Assisanation. If it was really the Russians then who cares, the USSR doesnt even exist. If it was the Mob, they are all locked up or dead, plus why would the CIA/FBI protect the Mob. So that kind of leaves one party who they are still trying to protect. Even if the people are dead, the institution still exists.

You can make up your own conclusions about 9/11.

What would the American public think if they knew our government let Pearl Harbor happen?
What would the American Public think if they knew our government assassinated a sitting president?
What would the American Public think.........

And they want us to "trust the science".

Last edited:
, plus why would the CIA/FBI protect the Mob.
So that kind of leaves one party who they are still trying to protect. Even if the people are dead, the institution still exists.

You can make up your own conclusions about 9/11.

What would the American public think if they knew our government let Pearl Harbor happen?
What would the American Public think if they knew our government assassinated a sitting president?
What would the American Public think.........

And they want us to "trust the science".
Because they, the CIA, sanctioned the hit and farmed it out to the mob?

Nah, couldnt be.................

You are looking at it the wrong way brother.

The MIC and defense contractors made more money (Taxpayer money turned into corporate profits, so in essence stealing from the citizens, running up their debt, and leaving us holding the bag, along with a less safe and secure world) during this time than any other in history. Think of all the mega yachts and business Jets it bought. The vacation homes and art collections. The farming land that was acquired, concentrating land ownership to a few rich and powerful.

The US gov also got to tighten their grip on its people. Your basic rights don't mean shit now. If the gov wants, they can drone kill you, a US citizen. They can lock you up without due process. They can threaten Prosecutors and Judges (assuming they aren't already on the payroll) to destroy you, violating your rights. They can use the FBI as the praetorian guard to go after people that question the clot shot or school board decisions. The FBI needs terrorists and criminals to exist. Anything that threatens that, threatens the company and it will do whatever it takes to protect itself. All the while using the same powers to protect the pedopholes. , murderers, rapists and theives that control our government.

The global powers have also helped to destroy American Exceptionalism. They have flooded our boarders with foreign invaders who do not share the same values, yet have MORE rights than actual US citizens. They have destroyed out economy and propped up our enemies. Many of these global powers work within and live in the US. A strong, independent USA full of people with the means to defend themselves and stop their government from the crimes against humanity they commit, is the biggest threat.

That is why right wing "domestic terrorists" are considered the greatest threat, and why an example is being made of. You know, the run of the mill red blooded, American loving, Constitution folling citizen who believes in the difference between right and wrong .They are right, it is the biggest threat to their ongoing tyrannical criminal enterprise. Who else is going to stop them?

Man look at all that has been accomplished in just 20 years. The almost destruction of the one US superpower. Destroying the only nation in the world where you have inherent human rights, where the individual is placed before the collective. The wealth that has been extracted from those same taxpayers leaving them with a mountain of debt and fiscal policy so bad it would make the weimar germans cringe. Breaking the soul of the American public so they just lay down instead of fight back.

They have one hell of a list of accomplishments.
I don’t disagree with anything you said.

Question I’ve been asking for decades now is who is the “they”? External? Internal? Combination?

And yet it keeps happening.

All the mass shooters etc. The work of the alphabeti

Anybody else remember a taxicab/uber driver video where there were muzzle flashes coming from about the 4th floor and the upper floor of the hotel? That thing disappeared. M240 all the way, but what is odd is 1/2 the crowd didn't get mowed down considering the density and proximity of the crowd. It's like "They" didn't want to fuck up too many people, but get the gun control agenda fired up.