• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you guy see this?

Re: Have you guy see this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AX-series will include bolt-action systems in .308-calibre, .300 Winchester Magnum and .338 Lapua </div></div>

At least that explains the excellent pricing from Tac Pro and other dealers lately. I <span style="font-style: italic">need</span> to go to SHOT again this year...
smile.gif

Where do you plan on carrying it? Not like you need to sneek up to 200 yards to hit with that thing.

I wonder if they will make the drop in for the 700 actions with this stock setup also? Probably just in time for 2012.
CC

They need to change the ammo, that is, the bullet design. Weapon design changes and requirements almost always focus on the weapon, the bullet design and it's core composition are more important.

M

That thing is damn sexy, but its going to murder the resale value of current AW's. Bring on the deals
laugh.gif

After I keep lookin at the new AX I dont think its gonna kill anything with the AW sreies rifle. JMO And if you ask me the whole CIP thing is bullshit. I was shooting one of my lapuas this weekend and with 250's it was only 6.5 mils to 1000 so I really dont see the need for the CIP thing.

Rich