• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Have you settled on one go to pistol?

Re: Have you settled on one go to pistol?

1. Primary CCW - 642 in my pocket

2. Training - mostly 642, the rested See #3

3. Competition - ICORE S&W M-64,(pay entry fee to shoot second gun, See #1), Steel 'n such, Switch between 1911s, 92FS, Sigma. Bullseye, Gold Cup, S&W Model 52, HS Victor. Multi gun I switch between my 1911a1/M1 Carbine, and 92FS/Colt AR-SP1

4. Packing/Camping gun - See #-1, great for snakes and keeping a cotton tail on the spit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sergeant69</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you bring your 1911 Koolaid to my gunfight?

</div></div>

because unlike a lot uf us here, all your "gunfights" occur only in your head, probably in your room, in your parents house. regardless, until you turn 18 and mature a bit, i won't respond to your attitude problem further. i do that, for REAL, with grown men, everyday at work. gets tiring. cya! </div></div>

I just read this....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I struggle also with what to carry in the summer months. In the winter it is a S&W M&P 40 in a Crossbreed holster but in the summer it falls to a Ruger LCP in the pocket and the M&P in the briefcase. STI is for comps. If I had to choose a do all it would probably be the M&P

I carry both : HK45C or Sig p229 E2

I use a Glock 19 as my primary go to gun. HD, EDC, and Range Use. Love the size of it and is more accurate than I am with a handgun so it's good to go. Plus I can always get parts for cheap and they are many options which is a plus.

Wow this thread has been to hell and back!

I love my USP 45 mainly just because it is MY USP 45. The Sig p250 compact is very solid and priced right, the double action trigger is smoother than glock and xds (my opinion) but lacks the short reset. If you want great shooter that can also double as a framing hammer my first choice is the CZ 75 SP01