• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HE HAS RISEN!!!

May the glory and the promise of this joyous time of year bring peace and happiness to you and those you hold most dear.

And may Christ, Our Risen Savior, always be there by your side to bless you most abundantly and be your loving guide.

— Author Unknown

Just got home from service. What a blessing. Our youth group put on a tremendous program this morning. Jesus has indeed risen. Give Jesus all the praise and glory.

I will post the link to the program if any of you get the chance to watch it take it. Its a very powerful message.

(y)

1617544807280.png

JERUSALEM—Roman authorities are investigating controversial religious leader Jesus of Nazareth for violating the
Empire's clear "stay in tomb" order. After crucifying him and laying him in the tomb, Roman guards put Him under
strict orders to stay there and not come back, rising victorious over sin and death.
But Jesus, answering to a higher authority, refused to stay dead and busted out of the tomb, establishing a kingdom
that would never end -- again, in clear violation of the government's orders...

Stay In The Tomb Order.JPG

JERUSALEM—Roman authorities are investigating controversial religious leader Jesus of Nazareth for violating the
Empire's clear "stay in tomb" order. After crucifying him and laying him in the tomb, Roman guards put Him under
strict orders to stay there and not come back, rising victorious over sin and death.
But Jesus, answering to a higher authority, refused to stay dead and busted out of the tomb, establishing a kingdom
that would never end -- again, in clear violation of the government's orders...

View attachment 7597434

Reactions: Longshot231
He is risen indeed!

The gospel:
We are all guilty sinners deserving God’s righteous indignation and judgment (Hell).
Because He is just, payment absolutely HAD to be made for our sins.
Because He loved us so much, He didn’t want us to bear that punishment.
So God offered up his own Son, Jesus the Christ, to be punished and executed on a cross to pay the penalty for all our sins.
This satisfied justice... sins have been fully paid for.
He rose again (proving He is God) on the third day.

What does God require in order for that sacrifice to be applied to my account?

1. Repent of my sins (this is a 180 degree change in attitude and actions, away from sin and toward godliness).
2. Believe (trust in the sacrifice of Jesus for my salvation- not in my own goodness, because I don’t have any).

Happy Easter from Potato head, the selected president of the free world. Watch till the end...

Reactions: Flyingbullseye