• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

He left his heart in San Francisco, and his life in NYC

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL

Say what you will about his politics (and I could say plenty), but he was an excellent signer.

I guess he was as fed up with San Francisco as we are. RIP Tony.

I know nothing about his politics, but definitely know his name. Would be nice if we could get back to a time when an entertainer's political beliefs took a backseat to what they were actually good at.

I know nothing about his politics, but definitely know his name. Would be nice if we could get back to a time when an entertainer's political beliefs took a backseat to what they were actually good at.
    I wish, That said however there are only a few "entertainers" that I boycott for their political leanings. The ones that are not "up in your face" about it I will consume their product. If it is an in passing thing. I see them as people and people are allowed to have views on anything, but don't preach it.

Companies however, if the company decides to go a direction I don't care for I will boycott those in a hot second. You are a company you exist to make a product and that is it. If you are a magazine and not a political or "news" magazine you have no business having a political slant.

If you have not seen this it is really golden, might not be work safe there are some f-bombs in there....you are warned.

I wish all Dems and RINOs would vanish, so this is a good thing.