• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HEADS UP - Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12 USMC 8541 Engraved scopes - A few available

Ya know this thread needs some love too…..

King Douche of the Punchbowl Turd Bombers
275C1BB8-9A51-4F26-966C-64C2DE87A7C1.jpeg

And the chick he needs so he can skip the King Douche Fire Sale when rent is due.
33A2C468-0DDC-4F44-9348-E9BE2FD2271C.jpeg

I see someone is making up for shankster. Isn’t there a rule about bare boobs in regular threads? C-cups if I ever did see some. Wait, those are moobs. 🤮

Reactions: ewoaf
I'm just waiting for someone to find a whole bunch of Premier Recticles scopes in a closet and sell them for $2000 each... he'll come around and post the ULTRA SUPER USMC PR scopes for $20,000 each!!

Basically he bought the eight remaining scopes from Euro himself, which ok whatever, but then thought it was a fine idea to rub it people's faces here saying it sucks to be poor (I'm paraphrasing). Feelings were had, words typed out, and then he doubled down and eventually got the boot. It's really not worth rehashing but suffice it to say that he's a POS that is only paying lip service to the values he's espouses on his site.

$15K each is egregious price gouging and someone would be a fool to buy one at that price.

“…those same people have followed me to these platforms to discredit me”

No, he joined a bunch of high end firearms groups and posted pictures of his “personal collection” of scopes, which “weren’t for sale”. Many people, including myself called him out. We didn’t follow him there, we were there and he invaded, obviously trying to sell them without saying they were for sale.

Guy must be sweating gravy, maxed out his credit card at EO and now he can’t flip them for the asinine price he listed them at. Just an observation from the PX but he seems to be the king of over priced shit, always got a chuckle out of his for sale posts.

"I'm not here to make friends..."
It's working.

I apologize for hurting you, who ever you are???

Basically he bought the eight remaining scopes from Euro himself, which ok whatever, but then thought it was a fine idea to rub it people's faces here saying it sucks to be poor (I'm paraphrasing). Feelings were had, words typed out, and then he doubled down and eventually got the boot. It's really not worth rehashing but suffice it to say that he's a POS that is only paying lip service to the values he's espouses on his site.

$15K each is egregious price gouging and someone would be a fool to buy one at that price.
Oh but he sold two earlier he claims. :ROFLMAO:

Why would anyone pay $15K each for these, no Premier markings on side or elevation turret……I am a proud American, supporter of capitalism……..but you have to wonder about the state of the collector community if they are paying $15K each.. S&B made these, eventually they will make more. I note europtics already raised their price from $4399 the $4799……implying more will be offered in the future.

Did anyone buy one?

Didn't he initially say he had like 14 of them? Then later came out and said he really only bought 6? lol

Didn't realize this guy was a bit of a flop, i did one transaction with him and he treated me great. Saved thousands!

Didn't realize this guy was a bit of a flop, i did one transaction with him and he treated me great. Saved thousands!
At one point, I had expressed an interest in a camera adapter for night vision devices… we went back-and-forth and eventually I decided that I wasn’t going to buy it. For a number of reasons, but one of them was that I realized it wasn’t the latest and greatest version and that he wanted a lot of money for it. He was not happy about the fact that I had decided I wasn’t going to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
He’s made plenty of dudes happy. Came through for them. Pissed off a few with some shenanigans, but on a whole I’d say most who have had dealings with him were positive.

It’s the rest of the package where most of the issues come up.

He’s made plenty of dudes happy. Came through for them. Pissed off a few with some shenanigans, but on a whole I’d say most who have had dealings with him were positive.

It’s the rest of the package where most of the issues come up.
i have had positive interactions with him. i have spoken on the phone with him and he was very nice, professional and went out of his way to help me - That being said, i cant make excuses for his moves on these S&B's and do not know how he wouldnt expect the community to react this way toward him.

Reactions: Sigma and stefan73
I may still have his cell number, I should ask him his bottom line 😏

Reactions: Krob95