• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heathen G2 Brake & Tuner - HUGE PRICE Reduction

Insite Arms

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2007
Alberta
The Heathen G2

We have refined the design and manufacturing process of our brakes over the last several years.

Using the latest technology in modelling and CNC manufacturing the cost is reduced.

We are passing this savings on to our customers!
$90.00 price reduction on the Heathen G2 4 & 5 Port Brakes

Heathen G2 4 Port Now $129 usd*
Heathen 5 Port Now $149 usd *

*At US retailers

We DO ship direct to the US if your local retailer is out of stock
Prices on our Website are listed in CDN $

lYGt1JNmseGPIw_lMN-Yc1WkZuIhOpVT.jpg

50% increase in 1st port volume 24 degree increase in upward angle cut-out of port window to reduce muzzle rise
12% increase in "floor" or bride area on the bottom of the brake to reduce blast downward causing ground and debris disturbance

Front wall of the 1st port is angled at 22 degrees to direct gasses slightly upward reducing muzzle rise & still disturbance of the shooter's line of sight to see "trace."

Our optional Brass Tuner can be adjusted with the same principle as a traditional "tuner."

hhdS9QgcxtoS6S27emgSwO1FWAFOmJFP.jpg

Heathen Brass Tuning Weight
If tuning you load is Desired, the Brass Tuning Weight can be added to either the 4 or 5 Port Heathen G2 integral Tuner grooves in seconds.
$19.99USD

o4u3VuszCDK00ma7fLjTaLYu2K2Rdepf.jpg

Last edited:
@Insite Arms - Can you point us to some of your US retailers carrying the new G2? I normally get them from OTM, but they don't list the G2.

@Insite Arms - Can you point us to some of your US retailers carrying the new G2? I normally get them from OTM, but they don't list the G2.
We are working at getting them out now to places like OTM
For the time being we can ship direct at no extra cost ( customs etc... ) call anytime

I just got one of these in the mail a couple days ago. I’m heading to the range tomorrow to try it out but the machining is very nice.

Are there any US vendors that have these in stock or will have them in stock soon? I’ve looked at OTM, Altus, etc and haven’t seen them available.

Reactions: rijndael