• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heavily armed black 'self defense' groups march through Austin demanding reparations

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
If they were white conservatives they'd be called militias, racists and domestic terrorists.

They want reparations, the border closed and illegals sent home. But they said don't think for a second this means they are aligning with Republicans. Their demands were directed at Ted Cruz and Gov. Abbot.

White Supremacists at it again.

1664234005802.png

If they were white conservatives they'd be called militias, racists and domestic terrorists.

They want reparations, the border closed and illegals sent home. But they said don't think for a second this means they are aligning with Republicans. Their demands were directed at Ted Cruz and Gov. Abbot.

White Supremacists at it again.
They should ask for reparations from their black brothers in Africa who sold them in the first place as "workers" .

'Republicans, do not dare to make the mistake of thinking you will get our vote just because we believe in exercising our Second Amendment.'
'Yes, I'm talking to you Ted Cruz and Governor Abbott.'
'Don't think we are standing with you because we are against illegal immigration.'

Yeah, you just stay on their plantation and keep voting Democrat, you FSA parasite, and see how long 'your' 2nd Amendment rights last.

Last edited:
It's nice that those folks were able to put together a nice walk down the street like that, and everybody stayed safe....

Because watching videos from Chicago would normally lead somebody into the idea that having that many of those folks being armed and together in one place would lead to some violence between them. Or does that only happen in the food court at the mall or maybe Waffle House after dark? Just stay away from the food and everybody be OK then.

Well it is Austin. A fucking freak show any day of the week and an embarrassment to Texas.
So they want the border closed but are against Ted Cruz and Gov. Abbott, who do they want in charge Sheila Jackson Lee or Jesse Jackson???

I would be curious to know just how many of them voted for Biden.

Elections have consequences. were living in the consequence of their actions. maybe if they can recognize that we can move forward together and resolve the real problems.

In the bigger picture of social and cultural war and division in this country that conservatives are in large part loosing. groups like this would be better viewed as allies rather than adversaries. yeah they may be misguided and imperfect but sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend if there is common ground against a greater enemy.

Reactions: 308pirate
Huh.... fingers off the trigger, muzzles pointed at the ground... not bad, fellow gun enthusiasts.

We've come a long way from Louisville and Lafayette. Everyone gets a gold star for not shooting each other.

Agree ... NFAC ... LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Thankfully, not a single one of them missed an hour or work or had to ask for the day off.

I agree, everyone one of them who was previously enslaved by a Democrat has the right to seek compensation from that Democrat. Anyone more than five generations removed from slavery has to shut up.