• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Helicopter rescues R/C Airplane

Re: Helicopter rescues R/C Airplane

Lol... That's fuckin awesome... Damn good pilot...

That's just too cool!!
cool.gif

Saved that poor guy a LOT of money on an lost, very expensive R/C P-51!

That was cool, or in the words of Timmy, "F'ing awesome".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know Ron White was a helicopter pilot.

That was great. </div></div>

lmao....no shit. has to be his brother if not.

That was awesome! I saw part of a show on the history channel last night where some badass Aussie was herding cattle and fending of crocodiles with a little bird similar to that one. I don't know the first thing about chopper flying, so the guy might not have been very special, but he looked amazing to me! I'll try to find a YouTube clip.

That was awesome. Wish these guys were around when my son stuck his plane in a tree!

I got my 14 year old son an RC plane for his B-day. Long story but (3 trips from park and home) but we spent 3 1/2 hrs getting it down with a 10 foot ladder and 30 ft of PVC and wood clamped together. Thank god we got it down and it will fly again!

Damn that was sweet, Thanks for sharing!
I fly RC Helicopters, so far been lucky and have retrieved my own screw ups.

I'm not usually a fan of the R22 &R44's probably because the aircraft the I fly holds more weight in fuel than that entire aircraft weighs at max gross weight lol. But that was pretty awesome.