• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hello from Euro Optic

EuroOptic Ltd.

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2010
Montoursville, PA
www.eurooptic.com
Just a quick post to say hello and thank you to our new and existing Snipers Hide supporters. We are excited to have become an official Sniper's Hide Sponser and look forward to helping with your questions and other needs. We don't sell everything but what we do sell is high quality:

Schmidt & Bender, Nightforce, Hensoldt, Zeiss, Swarovski, Trijicon, Leica, Kowa, Meopta...

Sako, Blaser, Accuracy International, Steyr and an ever changing selection of used optics and guns!

For the Accuracy International, Sako TRG and Blaser Tac 2 owners owners out there, we have custom cut hard cases made by Explorer of Italy for each model that you will find comparable to the best cases available at a very fair price.

If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Re: Hello from Euro Optic

glad to see more guys carrying the best optics. competition is a good thing.

let us know when you get in some 3-20 s&b's

Alex has been recommended around the site for a long time and I can attest to the reasons why:

I purchased a TRG-22 from him last Nov/Dec and my receiving FFL wasted all kinds of time getting him their info. After a few more phone calls, the FFL was sent to Alex...during a hunting trip! He gave me his cell number before he left for the trip just in case the info made it. I called him and he had the package sent out the next day and in California (from Pennsylvania) in 3 days.

He is a true gentleman and a great business man. His prices are extremely competitive and he seriously goes the extra mile. Highly recommended. He also supports the hide...(he donated a TRG-42 to the prize table a couple years ago at the hide cup...or bash...can't remember).

Josh

I'm not sure I've ever worked with anyone more accommodating. Alex is amazing.

I'm looking forward to opening up that AI AE mkII on Friday... Thanks again!

I can attest that Alex' customer service is second to none. I would buy from him again without reservation.

I have ordered many things from Euro Optics and I am very happy.
The Sako TRG-22 with all the cool little goodies (4 extra mags, ITRS rail, bipod, muzzle break) on there, a set of Nightforce rings and a Nightforce NXS.

Glad to see you are here. Alex is a great guy,good prices and a pleasure to do business with

Welcome abroad. I've never ordered from Alex but I have talked to him when I was thinking of getting a s&b and he was amazing to deal with.

I've bought all of my optics from Alex the past 8 years and have sent dozens of folks his way. He is a top notch guy and will do whatever it takes to do it right for you....thumbs up all the way!!

Welcome, it was great working with you guys to purchase my Sako TRG-22 from you guys, hopefully after this next deployment I'll have a matching TRG-42. Welcome from a CH-47 FE!

I cant say enough good things about Alex. I purchased a Zeiss LRF from him last year. I called him and said i was interested in it and asked for my info and just sent it out. I had it the next day. I was shocked.

Alex has been great to deal with!

I've purchased a TRG22, a couple of S&Bs, a AW308 and several accessories and have had nothing but great experiences! I fully recommend Alex and Euro Optics.

Jay

I have purchased several Nightforce scopes from Alex. He goes the extra mile, and has earned my business for life.

He came highly recommended, and I too highly recommend Euro Optics.

Welcome aboard Alex.

Nick Painter

welcum aboard

I'm working for an AI AW 20" WITH 2.0 and a 4-16x S&B
grin.gif

Alex is an absolute class act in every sense of the term. Great to see him here in an official capacity. Pretty much THE standard in customer service.

Ruh-Roh, there is a new sheriff in town!

Alex is one of my mentors, he gave me lots of advice and inside industry pointers when I was green and wet behind the ears, and we have shamelessly borrowed from his business model in building LO. He has always been there to offer his advice when needed and has helped me out numerous times. He is still THE guy to buy S&B from, hands down.

Welcome Alex and Co.

Scott

Can't say enough good things about Alex. Glad to see him here officially.

Bought 2 Nightforce 5.5-22 with high speed with rings for each from alex quick shipping and great people to deal with. Only took a day to get here
smile.gif

Bought a NF from Alex and it was a great deal!

Great service and great products.

Ordered a Trg-42, Badger base, and NXS while deployed. Alex made it painless! Good to see you here!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I almost forgot...One more reason to really like Alex:

Wall of Shame

Josh
</div></div>

How did they get product without paying up front??

Because Alex is such a great guy he cares about you getting your scope as fast as possible. He shipped mine before my payment had arrived. I have nothing but great things to say about Alex and Euro Optic.

Euro Optics & Alex Roy = GOOD 2 GO! I've purchased my S&B's from him. Great to hear you are now an official sponsor.

Alex is great to deal with. I bought 2 Swaro scopes from him this year and they were shipped out before i could get the credit card out of my wallet.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it is much appreciated. We will try to help you guys out as much as possible by posting some deals that will only be seen here.

Stay tuned

My father just stopped by today at your shop said it was defiantly worth the detour. Was very impressed with your business.

My first order through Euro Optics this week and im very very impressed with the service..Thanks again Alex.

Bought my TRG-42 and my NF from Alex. The prices were unbeatable and the process was flawless.

i guess i don't really need to say it but i will for gp. alex is good to go. he will spend a hour on the phone with you trying to help even if your not buying. great company

Buy all my optics from Alex - he's got the best customer service in the optics market!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father just stopped by today at your shop said it was defiantly worth the detour. Was very impressed with your business. </div></div>

Tim,

Glad he stopped. We showed him everything. Think he is torn between the USO and SB.

Here is how my transaction went.
Sunday 10-17 2140 sent a email asking about payment info
Monday 10-18 0430 replied back
Monday 10-18 0800 sent email to ALex with item info
Monday 10-18 0820 received invoice via email
Monday 10-18 0825 called in echeck info
Modnay 10-18 1400 received tracking info

Alex is on the ball, have no concerns dealing with EuroOtics

I was just checking this thread out and i have to say that when a fellow gets on here and welcomes his competition and has nothing but good to say about them, that is 100% class people. When Mike gets done with my builds you will be getting a call from me.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ruh-Roh, there is a new sheriff in town!

Alex is one of my mentors, he gave me lots of advice and inside industry pointers when I was green and wet behind the ears, and we have shamelessly borrowed from his business model in building LO. He has always been there to offer his advice when needed and has helped me out numerous times. He is still THE guy to buy S&B from, hands down.

Welcome Alex and Co.

Scott

</div></div>

Alex is good people; at one point in the past I had three S&Bs that all belonged to Alex and he had no money from me. He was letting me compare them side by side before I made a decision. You can't find that kind of trust just anywhere...