• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from NW Arkansas

emptycoffin93

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2012
Hello, fellow shooters. I’m from northwest Arkansas and thought I’d take a minute to officially introduce myself. I usually shoot at the Open Range Shooter’s Retreat in Ramona, OK. Rifle pic included for your entertainment.
B62F3AC9-99E2-4CBC-9911-5607EE420CF4.jpeg

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
Hello, fellow shooters. I’m from northwest Arkansas and thought I’d take a minute to officially introduce myself. I usually shoot at the Open Range Shooter’s Retreat in Ramona, OK. Rifle pic included for your entertainment.
View attachment 7508850
Welcome from the Arkansas River Valley !
Lots of awesome information , advice , people on here.
Sweet rifle too 👍

Would agree with Sandhog308...loads of good information on here. I too am from NWA.... and also possess a 6.5CM...having a helluva time finding ammo...

Would agree with Sandhog308...loads of good information on here. I too am from NWA.... and also possess a 6.5CM...having a helluva time finding ammo...
Finding anything right now is tough. Keep checking the on-line suppliers and your will find some here and there. buy it when you find it or it will be gone in minutes. Good Luck.

Agreed, tired of the shortages, but I don’t see it ending soon. Checking Natchez and Midsouth daily as well as LGS anytime I’m near one. In the meantime, I’ll be giving the T1X some attention.

Welcome! I see that we need to get a local shoot together at some point.

For any of you guys into more than just precision shooting there are a couple of run n gun events not too far away.

Reactions: Ruskin
Welcome to the hide. Looks like you have already been reeled in to the addiction.

Welcome! I see that we need to get a local shoot together at some point.

For any of you guys into more than just precision shooting there are a couple of run n gun events not too far away.
Can u post more info on the run n Gun stuff?

Can u post more info on the run n Gun stuff?

We do these a couple times a year. Pawnee has a summer and winter. WTF has just recently started doing AR events and are also doing 2 a year.

It’s a lot of fun and a good reason to keep up your physical fitness and shooting skills year round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruskin