• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors *HELP *AAC EVO Glock 19 Battery Issues

shootandmove26

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2017
Hello all, I recently just received my AAC EVO from my local dealer. This is my first suppressor and I will admit I am a not the most knowledgeable person. It works great on my M9A3 but will not go back into battery with my Glock 19. It currently has a Agency Arms Barrel. I have shot 147, 124 and 117gn through it with the same results. Any help would be really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokin.338 Yes the original owner I think put in a steel guide rod/recoil spring and he did something to the trigger to make it a little lighter. I am not sure what to be exact maybe plunger spring or ghost connector cant really tell.

Need to swap out guide rod springs. Wolff is what you want. Or throw the stock recoil package back in. This is an issue with suppressed G19 many of us had.

Hello Padom is there a specific weight you would recommend. Sorry for the ignorance here but I really dont know which one I should purchase. Thanks for the help!

Hello hansohnBrothers it can with a booster that I run with both the 19 and the M9. Pads suggested running a stock or heavier guide rod/recoil spring. I am not sure what is currently in the gun but it is not stock because its not black its silver metal.

Wolff sells a Gen 3 non-captured guide rod. Get the spring calibration pack. Stock is 18# and they go up to 22#. You can also get springs lighter than 18# if you need to go that way. If you have a Gen 4 or 5, you'll need a guide rod adapter.