• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me find this peep sight for an old Remington

TexAZ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2013
College Station, TX
Trying to help out an old Texas gentleman here. He dropped his Remington .22 target rifle when his wife told him that his mother had passed away. I took the sight in hopes of finding a replacement for him. Here are some pictures. Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.

If just that one spot is broken, a couple tack welds with a tig and some light file work would fix it up good as new. Probably easier than finding a new one. Good luck and good on you for helping the guy out.

I thought about the tig option, but there is a pin hole drilled 12-6 right where that break is. I don't know if there is a function to the 2 holes on top of the frame, which makes me weary to weld it

If you don't get the sight on ebay send me a PM. I have hundreds of sights but they are boxed up and I would need to dig through and see if I have the part you need.

Another good source for sights is Gary Fellers, he has a website to contact him through.

I tried to post this earlier, but it got flagged for moderator approval. Numrich Arms/ Gun Parts Corp is a parts house in NY, shows the sight available for about 22.00

Y'all are just plain awesome here on the hide. Thank you so much for the help. I will get the sight through Numrich Arms. Fellas, there is going to be one happy, old, Texan cowboy this week when I hand over the repaired rifle to him. THANKS AGAIN!

Just so you know, there are two versions of this sight. The 41P and the 341P. The only real differance is the 341P sight setts back a little further so the bolt can be removed without undoing the sight. Don't know if Numrich separates these or just sells the one they grab out of a bin.

Just so you know, there are two versions of this sight. The 41P and the 341P. The only real differance is the 341P sight setts back a little further so the bolt can be removed without undoing the sight. Don't know if Numrich separates these or just sells the one they grab out of a bin.

Thank you! Much needed advice.