• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me hoard high end rifles before elections

here's a few high end ideas:

Noveske space invader
Noveske Gen 4 Shorty 10.5"
Noveske N6 .308
Noveske 6.5

Primary weapons systems MK111 Mod 2 in .223 and 7.62x39

KAC SR25

High end glass (i.e. Vortex Razor Gen II and gen III, Vortex AMG, S&B ultrashort, tangent theta, ZCO...)
spuhr or scalarworks mounts
Vortex UH-1 Gen II or Eotech exps3.0 on a couple of the shorties.
A Trijicon MKIII IR Hunter or N-Vision Halo on one or two
PVS-30

and as above,
tons of ammo, tons of mags.

Hesco 4800s in a spiritus systems lv119 arnt a bad idea either.
opscore bump w/ some RNVGs or DTNVGs. then youll need a MAWL.

I’ve got a bunch of ammo, about 10,000 rounds between the various calibers, but that is probably only a short term issue. It’s the high capacity magazines and rifles they’ll be after... I’m not an end of world kinda guy... but I do expect this to become an issue especially when the next psycho that’s locked up due to Covid does a shooting spree with an AR-15; it’s a matter of when, not if.
Lol 10000 rounds.

@ArmyJerry is also laughing.

Anyway. Take a look at the
hk mr762
Scar 20
Kac acc
A bunch of 80 percent glocks and ar15/ar10
Seekins is pretty good also

Trump will win in a landslide if only real votes are counted. Problem is they are going to do mail in votes and other shenanigans and steal it

Also look at shrike uppers and the other upper that is based on a mg42
Plus stuff like rpks saws etc

1DACABBC-3FBC-4C9B-B088-21190CDB5E1F.jpeg

Don’t forget night vision thermal and body armor in your longer range plans

Reactions: WoobieJ
here's a few high end ideas:

Noveske space invader
Noveske Gen 4 Shorty 10.5"
Noveske N6 .308
Noveske 6.5

Primary weapons systems MK111 Mod 2 in .223 and 7.62x39

KAC SR25

High end glass (i.e. Vortex Razor Gen II and gen III, Vortex AMG, S&B ultrashort, tangent theta, ZCO...)
spuhr or scalarworks mounts
Vortex UH-1 Gen II or Eotech exps3.0 on a couple of the shorties.
A Trijicon MKIII IR Hunter or N-Vision Halo on one or two
PVS-30

and as above,
tons of ammo, tons of mags.
There’s no Noveske around man...

Lol 10000 rounds.

@ArmyJerry is also laughing.

Anyway. Take a look at the
hk mr762
Scar 20
Kac acc
A bunch of 80 percent glocks and ar15/ar10
Seekins is pretty good also

Trump will win in a landslide if only real votes are counted. Problem is they are going to do mail in votes and other shenanigans and steal it

That KAC SR 25 is a constant... I may just have to.

your scope information looks like Chinese to me.

Do you have experience with the PWS? It’s one of the few available right now and is priced right...

what’s funny about the ammo? You guys have like 1 million rounds stored away?

Last edited:
You’ve got a point... I’ve got an SR15 and a JP LRI20 in production, which is in lieu of the SR25... I want quality, but won’t necessarily spend infinite amounts on what will essentially become a “safe gun” for the foreseeable future... that said, I may go for it anyway 😊

The JP is not a battle rifle. It’s a range toy. The SR25 is not the most precise gas gun, but arguably the most reliable. Also, if any company is likely to still be around after a major gun ban, JP will not be one of them.

First off, thank your wife. You have great looking kids and they obviously didn’t get that from you so thank your wife.

2nd your list is missing a Barrett M82 :D

3rd. 10K in ammo is good. Rome wan’t built in a day, keep at it. I wouldn‘t do it now but if/when prices restore to sanity, buy powders and Primers. When times get tough, those sure are better for barter than cash with the people who have the good stuff.

What kinda optics are you gonna put on these rifles? Irons really limit the ability of those rifles.

As Bill Burr said, you might just be gathering supplies for the toughest guy on the block

You do realize the irony in your post?

learn irons first. Red dots are a crutch.

Besides.... guy breaks into your house

you: WHERE’S THE SCOPE BATTERIES?!?!?!?!?!?

Wife: their in the living room!

You: HEEEEEEEEEEESSS IN THE LIVIN ROOM?!?!?!?!?!?

Reactions: TheOE800
The JP is not a battle rifle. It’s a range toy. The SR25 is not the most precise gas gun, but arguably the most reliable. Also, if any company is likely to still be around after a major gun ban, JP will not be one of them.
Keep in mind brother, I’m not going into the jungles of Vietnam or the depths of hell.
Respectfully, the JP is not a toy; it is a well made, reliable firearm and will kill very efficiently if called upon.
As for a ban... (I did buy a KAC btw.)
I think many of the best companies that have loyal customers, and put out high quality products that consumer are loyal to, will survive. (JP, Larue, LMT etc.) It’s the other companies we could all do without, like Spikes, Ruger , whatever, that I think may go away. This is just what typical capitalism looks like.
just my opinion of course, we’re all speculating here.

Last edited:
Reactions: filefish
First off, thank your wife. You have great looking kids and they obviously didn’t get that from you so thank your wife.

2nd your list is missing a Barrett M82 :D

3rd. 10K in ammo is good. Rome wan’t built in a day, keep at it. I wouldn‘t do it now but if/when prices restore to sanity, buy powders and Primers. When times get tough, those sure are better for barter than cash with the people who have the good stuff.
Thanks! They’re great kids.
I was waiting for someone to suggest the Barrett. I want one lol!
That ammo has all been bought in two months. I keep buying when it’s available

That KAC SR 25 is a constant... I may just have to.

your scope information looks like Chinese to me.

Do you have experience with the PWS? It’s one of the few available right now and is priced right...

what’s funny about the ammo? You guys have like 1 million rounds stored away?

hahah all high quality glass basically.

love my PWS. I have several of them.

rifles arnt of much use without loaded mags stored away:cool:

Many others have suggested parts... however I’ve never built a rifle and don’t know where to start. Which parts should I be looking at, that are readily available?
My now 10 year old was 5 when we built this.

I just gave the oldest boy a 22lr frontier scout when he was 5 and when he was 10, we built him a 12“ M4 from stripped aero precision upper and lower. If a 10-year-old can do it, you can do it.

I know, but I was making a point. BUIS is of no use if you only know how to shoot with an optic.

Keep in mind brother, I’m not going into the jungles of Vietnam or the depths of hell.
Respectfully, the JP is not a toy; it is a well made, reliable firearm and will kill very efficiently if called upon.
As for a ban... (I did buy a KAC btw.)
I think many of the best companies that have loyal customers, and put out high quality products that consumer are loyal to, will survive. (JP, Larue, LMT etc.) It’s the other companies we could all do without, like Spikes, Ruger , whatever, that I think may go away. This is just what typical capitalism looks like.
just my opinion of course, we’re all speculating here.

You bought an SR25? If so, nicely done. I am just saying that regardless of being in a jungle or not, reliability comes into play at some point whether that be longevity of parts before failure and or continuous performance with minimal maintenance...i.e lube and shoot. I would agree that the bottom feeders would be out of the market quickly.

You bought an SR25? If so, nicely done. I am just saying that regardless of being in a jungle or not, reliability comes into play at some point whether that be longevity of parts before failure and or continuous performance with minimal maintenance...i.e lube and shoot. I would agree that the bottom feeders would be out of the market quickly.
No I got the SR15- it was the first purchase I made.
the JP was more recently, it was a coin toss between that and the KAC for me . I was and am aware of the toughness/reliability difference between the two, but was ok with it considering how good JP is Supartz to be with customer service

My now 10 year old was 5 when we built this.

I just gave the oldest boy a 22lr frontier scout when he was 5 and when he was 10, we built him a 12“ M4 from stripped aero precision upper and lower. If a 10-year-old can do it, you can do it.
Challenge accepted! I’ll have to find time for it

Many others have suggested parts... however I’ve never built a rifle and don’t know where to start. Which parts should I be looking at, that are readily available?

Ok so as far as parts go, you'll want parts that are more common to failure...even if after serious usage.

For AR-15's I'd look at getting a couple spares of:
Bolts (not the entire BCG, just the bolt)
Bolt gas rings (if not on spare bolts)
Extractors
Lower Parts Kits (LPK's) minus the triggers. So all the little pins and springs, etc.
Maybe a spare gas block and gas tube
Get a quality AR15 armorers kit. Should have a small hammer, brass punch, roll pin punch set, etc.

For other guns, generally an extra bolt or bolt kit, springs, and extractors would be a good start depending on what weapon system.

I'd again invest in plenty of spare magazines, and a maybe add a few optics in there. Although I suppose optics would be banned later down the road but you never know.

Ok so as far as parts go, you'll want parts that are more common to failure...even if after serious usage.

Extractors
Lower Parts Kits (LPK's) minus the triggers. So all the little pins and springs, etc.
Get a quality AR15 armorers kit. Should have a small hammer, brass punch, roll pin punch set, etc.

For other guns, generally an extra bolt or bolt kit, springs, and extractors would be a good start depending on what weapon system.

I'd again invest in plenty of spare magazines, and a maybe add a few optics in there. Although I suppose optics would be banned later down the road but you never know.
Great! I’ve noted this
I’ve got about 100 magazines, and buying every week. Same with ammo, but harder to find that.
I seem to have found the most expensive hobby to pick up during this quarantine.
Maybe I should have went with knitting, bahahaha

Great! I’ve noted this
I’ve got about 100 magazines, and buying every week. Same with ammo, but harder to find that.
I seem to have found the most expensive hobby to pick up during this quarantine.
Maybe I should have went with knitting, bahahaha

LOL.... you would be highly sought after to make apocalyptic clothing....in 150yrs when all the leftover clothing is gone lol

Keep in mind for LPK's and spare shit, that with AR's it is weapon system dependent. So all of your .223 AR15 based rifles will all have interchangeable parts, the exception being any 6.5grendel or 6.8 based cartrdiges will requier their specific bolt. For any AR10 based cartridge like your JP, you'll need a whole different set of LPK's and spare parts to fit those. For your JP, I would treat it like its own entity and get a couple small spare parts from JP themselves.

Reactions: deersniper

You do realize the bill burr is a stand up comedIan who wrote that as a joke....

what’s not a joke is if you don’t have training with your guns, you are just collecting items for the toughest guy on the block.

Looks like you’re in Anaheim. I’m in San Diego. Come down to one of my matches. They are every 4th Sunday at Pala shooting range. I’ll pay your range and match fees.

you can choose for me if I’m going to shoot a bolt gun or AR with one of my “crutch” optics. I’ll even take the batteries out and hand them to you before the match.

If you can beat me with your irons I’ll give you $500.

if I win. you give me $500.

Is anyone familiar with this rifle? Does it look like a good value based on the specs? Very little information out there...

I’m also looking at Radian Model 1- not much on that either. Sounds like another precision gun rather than a “battle rifle”

My kids are ages 2 and 5, I have some time lol! Many of those guns will sit in storage for awhile.
im in the market for an optic on the JP, looking at the Burris X3. WJM gave that a real good review

I'm a big fan of JP's. I think you're going to be pleased with your purchase. I always recommend JP if someone is looking for something to shoot for a generation and replace consumables like barrels and such. As far as folks ho-humming on things they don't perceive to be "battle worthy", knowing the round counts and firing schedules I've put on my JP's, I wouldn't take anything else to the end.

As for optics, what do you really want to do with the rifle? That determines more than anything the optic. For example, one of my LRP-07's is getting a ZCO 5-27 for precision rifle competition. I've got a LRP in 308 coming with a 14.5" barrel that's going to wear a 1-8 optic for pigs and such.

I'm a big fan of JP's. I think you're going to be pleased with your purchase. I always recommend JP if someone is looking for something to shoot for a generation and replace consumables like barrels and such. As far as folks ho-humming on things they don't perceive to be "battle worthy", knowing the round counts and firing schedules I've put on my JP's, I wouldn't take anything else to the end.

As for optics, what do you really want to do with the rifle? That determines more than anything the optic. For example, one of my LRP-07's is getting a ZCO 5-27 for precision rifle competition. I've got a LRP in 308 coming with a 14.5" barrel that's going to wear a 1-8 optic for pigs and such.
many many owners seem to love their JP- I knew nothing about it until reading about it on here
It’s going to be a range gun for now... I can go out to about 1,000 yards at my range.
For a battle rifle I’d probably use my KAC with an LPVO on it

in my experience, run away from anything they make. Do some googling and they have issues with quality and even more with customer service.
I’ve seen some pretty mixed, love hate reviews.
wondering about that Radian 1 too... is that new? Very little on google

Whoa,

What flags me in this thread, beside the comedy of it all, this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 8.55.11 AM.png

I rant and rave about members who are businesses trying to skirt my rules and right here in the signature, a blatant stealth attempt to garner backroom sales so they don't have do the right things

Yet, I am the asshole....

Owning a host of high end semi auto rifles I am a fan of KAC but not when it comes to accuracy, sure you need to know how a drive a semi auto correctly in order to accomplish your goals, but a JP smokes most in the accuracy department

Extractors

If you have more than one AR, really, 1 LPK and a bolt would cover you. You can get a better price on a BCG

if you are ging to build AR’s I’d buy a few spare front takedown detent and springs LOL. I’ve built enough that I don’t lose those anymore but there was a time when I would send them flying often LOL

Reactions: Gustav7
Well OP seems to have precision covered with the JP, & KAC 5.56 for general battle rifle.

You should seriously consider taking a good AR armorers class.

For a compact Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) I'd take a good look at LWRC's Individual Carbine (IC) and SBR line. They are available & or built to order with a pretty short lead time. I don't know why there isn't more love for them on here??
Hide What's the gripe with LWRC?? I know there was some Douche bag shyster involved with the company early on, & long since purged from them. If there have been or are other issues with them, enlighten me.
LWRC is in my AO and I've got buddies with them, shot next to many, and shot with LWRC product development guys. Although my sample size is limited I've never seen one malfunction.
LWRC makes almost everything in house & as such are better situated to weather supply chain interruptions. I wouldn't put them at the top of the heap for precision (exception for proof barreled Reaper), but based on my limited experience with them I'd rank them @ the top for reliability, controls, & durability.

Thus far I've built all my AR's, but the LWRC (IC) (PDW SBR) is on a very short list to purchase. I'll probably add a short Can as well. Take note of the ejection pattern when he's shooting.

Reactions: Puget Shooter
Become familiar with your rifles. Teach those around you to handle them in a safe manner. Get comfortable with firing them and always remember to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Remember, guns are ALWAYS loaded. Even if you have no ammo for a particular rifle treat it as it is loaded. Accidents happen because people get complacent and careless. Be safe. You and your loved ones lives depend on it.

Well OP seems to have precision covered with the JP, & KAC 5.56 for general battle rifle.

You should seriously consider taking a good AR armorers class.

For a compact Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) I'd take a good look at LWRC's Individual Carbine (IC) and SBR line. They are available & or built to order with a pretty short lead time. I don't know why there isn't more love for them on here??
Hide What's the gripe with LWRC?? I know there was some Douche bag shyster involved with the company early on, & long since purged from them. If there have been or are other issues with them, enlighten me.
LWRC is in my AO and I've got buddies with them, shot next to many, and shot with LWRC product development guys. Although my sample size is limited I've never seen one malfunction.
LWRC makes almost everything in house & as such are better situated to weather supply chain interruptions. I wouldn't put them at the top of the heap for precision (exception for proof barreled Reaper), but based on my limited experience with them I'd rank them @ the top for reliability, controls, & durability.

Thus far I've built all my AR's, but the LWRC (IC) (PDW SBR) is on a very short list to purchase. I'll probably add a short Can as well. Take note of the ejection pattern when he's shooting.

I do have 3 pistols in 300 blackout. Doesn’t that cover me for PDW?
Is this the LWRC you’re referring to? It’s priced well

I do have 3 pistols in 300 blackout. Doesn’t that cover me for PDW?
Is this the LWRC you’re referring to? It’s priced well
That is a direct impingement (traditional gas operated) model. Nothing wrong with them & the full ambidextrous controls are a great value @ that price.

I'm referring to this one for SBR, it is short stroke piston driven. I'm not a piston fan boy, but in this application it will drastically reduce gas blow back especially if you add a can later.
For either of the below I'd recommend selecting the Geissele SSA-E trigger option.
SBR 5.56
https://xtremegunsandammo.com/shop/class-3-weapons/short-barrel-rifles/lwrc-ic-pdw/

For non SBR version I'd recommend this one in either 14.7 or 16" barrel.

If I were you (and I’m not) this is what I would consider:

1. AR-15: KAC SR-15/LMT/HK 416/SCAR-L
2. AR-10: KAC SR-25/LMT/HK 417/SCAR-H/20S

I know you didn’t ask about these, but I would also consider these:
3. Handgun: G17/M17
4: Bolt: AXMC/AXSR/MRAD
5: Shotgun: Benelli M4
6: 7.62x39: Galil ACE/CZ Bren 2/WASR/Zastava

Optics-wise:
AR-15/AR-10/7.62x39: ATACR 1-8 w/ offset RMR

Bolt/Precison AR-10: ATACR 4-16/5-25/7-35

My advice is worth what you paid for it. Best of luck and have fun!

Reactions: LilGucci and Bakwa
one if not two of everything JP makes. accuracy + reliability. can't remember seeing even one fail in my decades + of 3 gun, uspsa, prs, etc. sounds like you already have at least one.

If you have more than one AR, really, 1 LPK and a bolt would cover you. You can get a better price on a BCG

if you are ging to build AR’s I’d buy a few spare front takedown detent and springs LOL. I’ve built enough that I don’t lose those anymore but there was a time when I would send them flying often LOL

LOL you're not wrong there. I definitely went through a few extra parts when I built my first AR. 20 years old and DETERMINED hahaha

one if not two of everything JP makes. accuracy + reliability. can't remember seeing even one fail in my decades + of 3 gun, uspsa, prs, etc. sounds like you already have at least one.

Thats what I've always thought... Whats with the hate for JP from guys?

I'd really love to get a Noveske. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on where I can find one? That's my first choice, but they are nowhere to be found on typcial websites.

I'd really love to get a Noveske. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on where I can find one? That's my first choice, but they are nowhere to be found on typcial websites.

I'd buy this If I had the extra cash ...

I'd buy this If I had the extra cash ...

That same rifle is selling brand new at Rainier for $4,129... not much of a deal, although good to see he thinks value is retained.:)

How much ammo should i be stocking per caliber?
Indeterminate. How long do you want to keep shooting? A solid minimum to always have in reserve is ~2000rds of a caliber.

I wouldn’t be buying bulk anything right now.