• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me understand......

Except in Trump's case, he appears to have surrounded himself with the people that previously ran the company into the ground. Then he fired these people or antagonized then into quitting, and repeated the process all over again.

Either this is some masterstroke of applying the idiom "...keep your enemies closer", or he's too incompetent to run something bigger than one of those Subway counters at the local gas station. I'm baffled.
Look at the big picture... He surrounded himself with the Patriots of America, millions.
For every one he fired or antagonized, two other's have stuck with him.
Former Governor of Louisiana, Edwin Edwards, was asked once if he would consider running for the POTUS... His reply was "No, I have more power and freedom as the Governor of Louisiana than as the President of the United States".....
When Trump is not shackled by the position and the politics, he becomes a free man.

Hobo

Reactions: pwc001
What would be the trials and tribulations of any man that stood up and challenged the Establishment?

Think about it.

They threw everything at him. Why?

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
I am no Trump-Jesus fan. That said, after watching the left burn down cities and shut businesses down for a year I am in awe at how the focus is on POTUS.

The riot at the capitol was no surprise. The left has been on a fiery murderous rampage for over a year. Some Trump haters need to stop peeing in their damn Depends for Christ sake......

71CD61CD-06E2-4290-A699-641347EB24DA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jim Out and Maggot
I truly believe trump cares about his supporters, and I'll admit that I'm not nearly as connected or in the know as some on here. Why hasn't there been a peep out of potus regarding the all-out assault on conservatives over the past week?Granted, it's been going on for a while, but it has ramped up exponentially in the last week.

Because they're attacking Trump, not conservatives. Since their idol, Trump, has been defeated -- they are creating new idols by association. No matter how removed that association may be.

So, Trump is keeping back because anything he says or does they're pretty much going to use to target some 'other.'

In more simple language; Trump has been some weird fascination from these freaks for the last 5 years and they're looking for anything they can lash out at now.

Think of it like this -- the left propped Trump up for decades. I mean this in a very literal sense, he was their man. The image of why Democrats are good and what they can do.

Then he became the Republican nominee for President and shortly thereafter he was elected President.

What am I getting at? He's their ex-boyfriend and they're all freaking out and lashing out at anyone associated with him and have been since he announced he'd be running.

So, he's sitting back and being chill while these mental degenerates vent their rage because anything he says will be twisted -- right and wrong don't matter with these people. They're just full of rage and he's.. as I said, their idol.

I truly believe trump cares about his supporters, and I'll admit that I'm not nearly as connected or in the know as some on here. Why hasn't there been a peep out of potus regarding the all-out assault on conservatives over the past week?Granted, it's been going on for a while, but it has ramped up exponentially in the last week.
Because, despite what you believe, he does not.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered.”

“And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” - George Orwell, 1984 (published in 1949).

Trump had four years to fix gov. He didn't. He did do some good. Time to stop blaming someone else, lots of blame to go around. Good luck with this bunch of selfish ignorant cunts

Trump had four years to fix gov. He didn't. He did do some good. Time to stop blaming someone else, lots of blame to go around. Good luck with this bunch of selfish ignorant cunts
As fucked up as obama left it. I'm not sure Trump could have cleaned it all up in 12 years. The fact he got anything done while fighting an uphill battle everyday is amazing.

I hope there is no further violence or bloodshed over the Orange Buffoon.
He is simply not worth it.
Never has been, never will be.View attachment 7528747
You honestly think Obama was an ok president? I even think ok is a stretch really the guy was horrible. I dont think Trump is perfect but Obama was so incapable of anything. One guy helped create isis and the other..... well you know.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered.”

“And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” - George Orwell, 1984 (published in 1949).
Thats happening already. In my small city, Charlottesville, where this shit basically started, they have renamed streets. Preston Ave. named after a Thomas Preston who had slaves and was a Confederate officer. Theyve renamed it Preston Ave after Asalie Preston a black educator.

Go figure.

yeah, my mistake. Obviously he doesn't give a fuck. That's why he has allowed himself to be constantly abused by EVERYONE for four+ years, and taking no salary to boot. My bad.
Indeed, it is. Don't need to look very hard or dig too deep ... or know the fucking guy, to understand his impetus.

As fucked up as obama left it. I'm not sure Trump could have cleaned it all up in 12 years. The fact he got anything done while fighting an uphill battle everyday is amazing.
True, no argument there. And the presidents before him as well. Hell last time we had a balanced budget (if you believe gov. Accounting) was f**king Clinton.

Why hasn't there been a peep out of potus
Maybe because every single word out of his mouth is twisted, contorted, and taken out of context by them to justify further restrictions and punishment for mere existence on the American people, justify destruction of our Constitution and further support their agenda.

Ones says he believes the other says he knows he doesn't. I feel like this is typical for non Trump supporters. Or liberals.
Wouldn't you rather know than believe? Typical of Trump supporters ... belief without foundation in evidence, and despite all evidence to the contrary. Faith, I think some people call it. Misplaced, in this case.

Wouldn't you rather know than believe? Typical of Trump supporters ... belief without foundation in evidence, and despite all evidence to the contrary. Faith, I think some people call it. Misplaced, in this case.
Except one belives he actually knows and one is concious to the fact he doesnt.

Which is truly delusional?

Not exactly. That was the left starting up a phony narrative to push what they want. Whether they did it purposefully or not is anyone’s guess but I know where I lean. With that said, it should be pretty obvious to anyone that that was a set up and a half. Why? Because they keep labeling it some kind of violent insurrection lmao. That’s complete BS. If it was actually what they claim then that would make it the worst attempt in history and the fact that they are calling it as much is laughable. That would mean that over 1,000,000 people announced they were coming, 99% of them unarmed and peaceful. If that was some attempt at Insurrection and even better yet a defense against it by fed forces then any foreign gov might as well just come over here and invade because clearly we are nothing to fear, at all. I really don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this but if anyone cannot see this for the set up that it is then I have a UFO for sale. I’ll take $350,000,000,000 which is quite a steal for this tech.

I absolutely agree, the left orchestrated it and is now using it against us.

Except one belives he actually knows and one is concious to the fact he doesnt.

Which is truly delusional?
Depends on the mountain of evidence. I mean, nobody can know what another person thinks, but it becomes increasingly tenuous daily to believe that Trump cares about anything but himself. Which is more delusional, probably the latter.

The Senate does not Impeach. He's already impeached by the House. It's kinda like a grand jury incitement.

The Senate may hold a trial, and if convicted, one of the consequences could be removal from office.

Um, the senate has to vote to impeach him. And it’s not going to happen in what 6 days. This is nothing but the left doing the same stupid shit they always do. Trump will be able to hold office again, now whether he wants to or not is a different story.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Depends on the mountain of evidence. I mean, nobody can know what another person thinks, but it becomes increasingly tenuous daily to believe that Trump cares about anything but himself. Which is more delusional, probably the latter.
When you consider the source and nature of said mountains of evidence a pattern appears.

There is a certain psychological effect in all this. It takes hearing something 3 times for it to be entered in the brain as a fact or Truth.

How many times do you think the average person has heard something negative about Trump in the last 4 1/2 years?

Someone explain to me how he can be impeached and removed from office twice when he hasn't been impeached and removed the first time .
He has been impeached twice in the house but so far has never been to trial in the senate .
If it didn't go to the senate the first time ,then to me the first impeachment is NULL AND VOID !
Can someone tell me how someone can be impeached without due process?? How can someone push through an impeachment without due process and not be removed from office for violating the oath they took

When you consider the source and nature of said mountains of evidence a pattern appears.

There is a certain psychological effect in all this. It takes hearing something 3 times for it to be entered in the brain as a fact or Truth.

How many times do you think the average person has heard something negative about Trump in the last 4 1/2 years?
Tons. He does lots self-serving shit that indicates he doesn't care a lick about any people in this country; nary does a day go by when that isn't dribbling from his own gob.

Appreciate your assistance in proving the point.

I hope there is no further violence or bloodshed over the Orange Buffoon.
He is simply not worth it.
Never has been, never will be.View attachment 7528747
Your opinion reads just like the the BBC.
GTFOHWTBS
Give me a list of your politicians that did the job for free.
Also a list of firsthand knowledge of what it means to be an American.
While I'm in the list mood, show me a list of your outrage at what the democrats instigated on the American public last summer posted on this forum.

R

Last edited:
I love all of you mental midgets who don't miss a chance to tell how bad tha orange man is .
He doesn't care about anyone , only himself ,blah blah blah blah.
I'm curious if all you orange man haters would like to share all of the wonderful things you have done for others and not for yourself .............
Well , we're waiting !...............
Will be looking forward to hearing your stories of all your sacrifices for your fellow man .

Let me just rattle off a few things off of the top of my head that Trump did just for himself .

Move embassy to Jerusalem, yep , just for him.

Replaced NAFTA with USMCA , only helped him , no one else.

For the first time in 70 years we became a net energy exporter, but that only helps him.

Got rid of the iran deal and he didn't even have to fly pallets of cash money to them to do it. So that is absolutely for himself and no one else.

4 million people taken off of food stamps , so I'm sure Trump and Melania have been stuffing them into mason jars and burying them around Mar-a-lago all for themselves.

Cut taxes , secured the border , space force. created millions of jobs, on and on and on. .......Well You know , all the things that are just for him and couldn't possibly help anyone else.

Trump has helped more people in five minutes than most of you bunch of butt fuckers (referring to the mental midgets) will have done in your entire lives.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like not taking the salary was a big deal. It wasn't. Just read meat for the Trump masses who don't get it.

I abhor the stupidity and violence of the BLM and other protests. As soon as they went from "marching" to "vandalism" ... they lost me. That said, there's a whopping big difference between a protest that breaks windows to occupy the local CVS ... and an organized riot that desecrates and occupies the national Capital in an attempt to halt a constitutionally mandated task associated with the peaceful transition of power. One is illegal and represents a danger to the neighborhood. The other is sedition and represents a danger to our democracy. To compare those two as equals demonstrates a false-equivalence that's both remarkable and troubling. And that's all I'll say about that ... since the last time I gave an opinion like this, I was repeatedly and angrily "violated". (Although the guy that told me to go have gay sex with Hillary Clinton did make me laugh a bit.)

you mean like this?

Prather had the best guess - the IC could have easily told Trump to go quietly or they would do one or more of a number of things against him.

The Senate does not Impeach. He's already impeached by the House. It's kinda like a grand jury incitement.

The Senate may hold a trial, and if convicted, one of the consequences could be removal from office.
Damn! I must not be communicating well. Yes, as I have said in other posts, I know this. As already stated, it doesn’t matter if the house impeaches, it doesn’t mean anything. It carries zero weight unless the senate holds a trial and looks to remove him. It’s a complete show to the sheeple that actually think impeaching the president does anything meaningful. It doesn’t mean anything at all really and yes he can still hold public office if he wishes. Unless the senate convicts and votes to remove him in the next couple of days, which ain’t going to happen. Again, it’s the left doing the same old bullshit they always do.

You are likely talking to man who has never performed a selfless act in his life. So, it is a foreign and impossible concept for him to understand. JMHO
400k salary isn't that much to give up. That is what I am talking about. It is virtue signaling to people who don't understand that. But whatever.

400k salary isn't that much to give up. That is what I am talking about. It is virtue signaling to people who don't understand that. But whatever.
1.6 million isn't alot of money?

Ok Zuckerberg! To most people $400k a year is a lot of fucking money. Most people in this country make nowhere near that. You must be one of the top 1% earners to make such a foolish statement. If that’s your stance you are no different than most politicians, that is so disconnected from the way most people live that you have no idea and should not be be speaking on anyone else’s behalf. Trust me when I tell you me and my wife make good money and I still think that’s a good sum of money. Now if I was Bill Gates rich, probably not, but the vast majority of people aren’t even in the same universe. Please stop talking if you are going to continue to spout off crap like that.

Reactions: Maggot
Ok Zuckerberg! To most people $400k a year is a lot of fucking money. Most people in this country make nowhere near that. You must be one of the top 1% earners to make such a foolish statement. If that’s your stance you are no different than most politicians, that is so disconnected from the way most people live that you have no idea and should not be be speaking on anyone else’s behalf. Trust me when I tell you me and my wife make good money and I still think that’s a good sum of money. Now if I was Bill Gates rich, probably not, but the vast majority of people aren’t even in the same universe. Please stop talking if you are going to continue to spout off crap like that.
That is my point, dude. To Trump the sacrifice is nothing because of his financial situation, but his supporters who are not in his income bracket act like it is a big deal. It isn't a big deal to him. That is the con. My financial situation doesn't matter at all in this debate.

That is my point, dude. To Trump the sacrifice is nothing because of his financial situation, but his supporters who are not in his income bracket act like it is a big deal. It isn't a big deal to him. That is the con. My financial situation doesn't matter at all in this debate.
Regardless it is still a sacrifice that nobody else has made to my knowledge since way back in the day, you know back when people served as public servants as a duty to their country...you know that politicians were never meant to be paid. That’s the way it was supposed to be. I’m not sure when money became involved but the day it did this country was already doomed. I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long.

Regardless it is still a sacrifice that nobody else has made to my knowledge since way back in the day, you know back when people served as public servants as a duty to their country...you know that politicians were never meant to be paid. That’s the way it was supposed to be. I’m not sure when money became involved but the day it did this country was already doomed. I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long.
Sure, I think that is right. There is nothing more dangerous than the idea of having people able to vote themselves money from you. My point about Trump and this sacrifice is that it isn't much of one for him. Do I think it is good? Sure. I don't think those fuckers should be paid at all. But, and I think this is to your point, when somebody gives money to a poor family at church, even if that is only $10, it is more of a sacrifice than Trump refusing his salary.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Sure, I think that is right. There is nothing more dangerous than the idea of having people able to vote themselves money from you. My point about Trump and this sacrifice is that it isn't much of one for him. Do I think it is good? Sure. I don't think those fuckers should be paid at all. But, and I think this is to your point, when somebody gives money to a poor family at church, even if that is only $10, it is more of a sacrifice than Trump refusing his salary.
I agree with that. But, it is something. You know he has likely lost money via his businesses as well tho as he was not able to focus his attention there.

It’s exactly this! Let’s hope all these capitol protests in all 50 states on 1/20 are peaceful. If they aren’t, it plays right into their hands. But one does wonder what people do when all legal avenues and players have been used and/or players fail to do their jobs? Where do you go? What do you do? The upper echelons as stupid as many may seem are very good at strategy.

EruieqQVkAAgpSS

Huh?

So they shouldnt be paid but they shouldnt be rich? How the fuck do you live for 4 years in DC without being paid or being wealthy?