• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Help With Optics Please

CharlesHJr

MP-not a sniper
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2013
NE Mississippi
Please help me choose between the following:
S&B 1-4 Zenith
USO 1-6
Nightforce 1-4

It will be used for 100 yds and less in wooded areas, and in my back yard-75 yds. I know, but I have had six eye operations.

My research shows about $400 and 2 oz difference. I appreciate your input.

GOD Bless Our Troops,
Charles

second on the nightforce, the schmidt isn't a true 1x out of the 3 and neither is the uso from what i understand, but correct me if i'm wrong

The NF is a great optic. I recommend Look at the Leupold Mark6 1-6x and the Vortex 1-6x. If your looking for a great 1-4 the ELCAN 1/4x rocks.

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Of what you listed, I would also go with the Nightforce 1-4, I have one and love it. I like the length, glass and reticle. For the use you have described I would personally want the true 1x on the low end and I would not think you would need more than 4x on the top end. Not to say the others are not good (they are great optics too) but this would be my choice based upon what you indicated. Good luck with your decision!