• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with Timney

CarbonMTN

224 Overbore
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
NV
I placed an order from Timney for the CZ457 on June 25. I have yet to recieve the trigger BUT my credit card has NOT been charged. When I placed my order it didn't say its was on backorder or anything. I did get a confirmation Email.

I've sent two email and I've tried to call (no hope there). I know that a lot of places are hurting for extra hands or with getting raw materials (?).

I would of bought from a retailer that sells it way below MSRP butI wanted the flat face trigger, so I bought straight from Timney

Any help with this would be greatful!

Last edited:
As long as you're not charged for it, consider yourself lucky. I ordered 50 Beowulf ammo back in October, was billed for it, hit my CC in less than a week. I got the ammo, in June. I could not make contact with anyone. Left message after message. No return calls. I actually contested the charge and each time they told my CC company that they expected shipping in less than 2 weeks. I gave up on it and just 1 day, it shows up on my front porch. 500 rounds of that ammo wasn't cheap, but I'm glad I got it for that price. It's gone up probably another 30-35% since then.