• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldts / Zeiss @ CST

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    The are back in stock!

560402_3332024231802_1604404138_2651242_1256922737_n.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Zeiss 4-16x56 Tactical Hensoldt Telescopic 34mm Sight FFP</span>

Zeiss_4_16x56_Ta_4b18398108b17.jpg

http://www.cstactical.com/OPTICS/Rifle-Scopes/Zeiss/Hensoldt/Hensoldt.html

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Re: Hensoldts In-Stock @ CST

VIDEO's

SHOT SHOW 2012 Hensoldt 3.5-26x56mm & 4-16x56mm
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7vOnAHqRI1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SHOT SHOW 2011 Hensoldts / Zeiss
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PhIWbB59Y0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Over view video of the Hensoldts / Zeiss
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3EEBk40b1M8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 6-24x ranges at 12x but after I did the video I was think about, if at 12x the spacing is 1mil then at 24x the spacing would be a 1/2mil, I like this fact. It also keeps the reticle nice and thin.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Evzu1LvrPJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike @ CST

Mike, Do you know if the NH1 will be generally available at all?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are all Hensoldt scopes metric/1cm? Do they make any that are mrad? </div></div>

They are not metric, nor are any of the scopes that uses 1cm. They're all mrad. 1cm just happens to coincide with mrad at specific distances and that is why they use the metric notation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USACS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are all Hensoldt scopes metric/1cm? Do they make any that are mrad?</div></div>

I hate metric scopes too...

Hensoldts In-Stock @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264Charlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, Do you know if the NH1 will be generally available at all? </div></div>

As far as we know they will.

Mike @ CST

Just confirmed, the Hensoldts will be in by Monday, the 26th (also Mike's B-day...ssshhh, u didn't hear it from me). Post updated above...

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

do these have zero stops?

Mason, where was the Smith article published? I don't think I have met Zak but he writes some of the most fair-handed reviews that I have read.

Too bad he didn't get an S&B 3-20 in there as well though. Wait till you see that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do these have zero stops? </div></div>

Hensoldts don't have zerostops. Below is a link to page 2 of Zak Smith's review. In the top prargraph he shares his feedback on the lack of a zerostop:

Link to Page 2 of Zak's Article

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mason, where was the Smith article published? I don't think I have met Zak but he writes some of the most fair-handed reviews that I have read.</div></div>

It was published in the Combat Arms magazine this year. It's a Guns and Ammo publication.

Zak is definitely good to go as a source of info...

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

With money certainly a concern I can understand the hesitation to jump off this $3500 cliff but rest assured you will not regret the investment. I have run my 4x16 Hensoldt for almost a year now and really appreciate the quality of materials coupled with superb craftsmanship. The addition of the HN1 may be the only thing that I could see as an improvement. I have shot behind some nice glass over the years to include USO, Schimdt & Bender, Nightforce, Leupold, Premier Heritage, and my other favorite scope my Unertl 10X. I am certainly not a certificied optical quality engineer but I do like what I see when I look through the Hensoldt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: platypus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With money certainly a concern I can understand the hesitation to jump off this $3500 cliff but rest assured you will not regret the investment. I have run my 4x16 Hensoldt for almost a year now and really appreciate the quality of materials coupled with superb craftsmanship. The addition of the HN1 may be the only thing that I could see as an improvement. I have shot behind some nice glass over the years to include USO, Schimdt & Bender, Nightforce, Leupold, Premier Heritage, and my other favorite scope my Unertl 10X. I am certainly not a certificied optical quality engineer but I do like what I see when I look through the Hensoldt. </div></div>

The Hensoldt definitely has great glass...

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

They are bad ass too.... Glass is great, knobs are positive and audible... lightweight (well for 4-16 scope anyways) and compact. Spent some time behind the reticle (std mildot) and it is not the sky is falling deal breaker lot of people think it is... Give me something that i can see through, tracks repeatable, a FFP ranging reticle, good knobs and send it my way. Can't wait to mount mine and shoot it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason_B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me something that i can see through, tracks repeatable, a FFP ranging reticle, good knobs and send it my way.</div></div>

+1

Well said!

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    antelk013.jpg

Nathan, here's a better pic for you...that scope is awesome!! </div></div>

Set this one as my desktop background!
    grin.gif
    Just edged out an 1198S.

Mike,

So did you hear harps and the skies open up when you opened the box full of Hensoldts? These should go fast. Again those of you still on the fence you will not be disappointed. These scopes may very well be the unertl of the future that gets passed down through the generations. This is not a solicitated endorsement and I got my Hensoldt from Nathan.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Zeiss 6-24x72 Tactical Hensoldt Telescopic 34mm Sight</span></span>

4841278055_6dcc13fe40.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: platypus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,

So did you hear harps and the skies open up when you opened the box full of Hensoldts?</div></div>

LOL, actually it was the sound of the telephone ringing from people wanting to come and visit to see a Hensoldt.

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

<span style="font-weight: bold">Below is info shared with us from a Hensoldt owner on</span> <span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper Central:</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks,

Mason @ CST </span>

Well, this was a first for me doing this kind through the scope view. They didn't come out as well as I'd like simply because the actual view through the scope is still sooo much better. But this, it's nice countryside!

Here's the view, the hill on the other side is well over 1,000 yards but I didn't have a LRF to see exactly.

DSC_1070.jpg

Here's the scope view at 12X. It's just under the top of the ridge as you can see some sky.

DSC_1065.jpg

Here's the same view at 3X. THis is the lowest magnification.

DSC_1068.jpg

Here's some glamour shots...

DSC_1064.jpg

And one more

DSC_1062-1.jpg

...it's money well spent and Mike at CSTactical and Nathan the US distributor for Hensoldt will look after you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm always super jealous of you guys that live out west when I see photos like this! </div></div>

California: The laws & taxes you hate but the weather and terrain are great!

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm always super jealous of you guys that live out west when I see photos like this! </div></div>

I think the opposite when I see a pic of can mounted on a bolt gun.
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm always super jealous of you guys that live out west when I see photos like this! </div></div>

I think the opposite when I see a pic of can mounted on a bolt gun.
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

141mnup.jpg

Well, at least we have something!
    grin.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EEBk40b1M8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EEBk40b1M8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Nice looking scopes.

Prices should come down, when the Euro fell, in relation to the dollar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ralfabco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking scopes.

Prices should come down, when the Euro fell, in relation to the dollar. </div></div>

I wish but I do not see this happening anytime soon.

Mike @ CST

Demand seems to be high for these scopes and they seem to hold their value in the second hand market - which means even if the Euro depreciates all that translates to is more profit for the manufacturers/distributors. Which personally I'm ok with as long as it means they keep on supporting these products and making them to the same stratospheric standards of quality.

I sold my PRH 3-15 and chose not to go with a NF or S&B because of the smaller size/weight of the Hensoldt scope - which meant increased versatility on the rifle it's going to go on. I hope to see even smaller/lighter scopes at each level of magnification range, FOV and adjustment in the future.

Thanks for the PMs and Calls on these scopes. <span style="font-weight: bold">Yes we will will meet anyone's price on them.</span>

Mike @ CST

What is the elevation range on the 3-12x56mm FFP scope? I have seen conflicting info. TIA!

I know the 4-16x50mm has 22.5 MIL RADs. The 3-12x will have just has much if not a little more. I will have to look into tomorrow.

Mike @ CST

Mike, the hot link in your sig for cstactical doesn't work, it's spelled wrong.
    wink.gif

I'm lazy and I like to click hyperlinks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, the hot link in your sig for cstactical doesn't work, it's spelled wrong.
    wink.gif

I'm lazy and I like to click hyperlinks </div></div>

What do you mean? Worked fine for me : )

J/k... Thanks, we just changed it up to add our facebook fan page and must've messed up the code.

Should work now.

Thanks Again,

Mike @ CST

I have a question to you guys so I hope to get some feedback. Would you guys like us to do a in the field video on the Hensoldt 6-24x72mm?

Mike @ CST