• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is what we need to overcome, and why you should see that we can achieve it

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Pulled this offline just now as of 11/7.

Arizona11 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.

Biden
    1,631,19549.5%

Trump
    The Post estimates 96% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Polls closed (4 days ago)
    Now
    Full Ariz. results →
    Georgia16 electoral votes
    CandidateVotesPct.

Biden
    2,463,88949.5%

Trump
    The Post estimates 99% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full Ga. results →
    Pennsylvania20 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.
    Biden3,350,53449.6%

Trump
    The Post estimates 95% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full Pa. results →
    Nevada6 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.
    Biden647,47450.0%

Trump
    The Post estimates 94% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

94%
    Now
    Full Nev. results →
    North Carolina15 electoral votes
    CandidateVotesPct.

Trump
    2,733,68150.0%

Biden
    The Post estimates 97% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full N.C. results →

- AZ's remaining votes will go Trump as its been trending this way since the Maricopa votes kept coming in.

- GA has Biden up by like 9k votes for the entire state. That margin is so small, there are gigantic odds that fraud will bring Trump over the line. The statistical possibility, knowing there's fraud, that they can't discount 10k votes, is laughable.

- PA at 95% in has Biden up by 37k votes. Same factor as GA. I'm willing to bet an audit vastly dimishes that lead. Out of 3.35 million votes thats 1.1%. We all know he didn't get anything close to that many votes and by auditing even just Philly and their mysterious bags of votes that just randomly appeared, we'd pull more off than that alone.

NC - Is Trump's.

I know from watching all of the news and reading all of the bullshit online, already calling Biden 'president elect' trying to get this viewed as a giant right wing domestic terrorist racist white people conspiracy theory, that its hard to think we can still win. But put it into perspective and ask yourself this - knowing all of the weird anomolies, the fact that states who usually have votes counted by election day who now all of a sudden don't and have the exact same quick reversal in voting overnight; how hard can it be to find 47k fraudulant votes out of what is estimated to be close to a million? There's random people running searches on voting records from public information that have already dound 1000s of dead people voting; I just saw a thread on ARF where some totally random guy with some IT database experience just did it for fun real quick and found 800 people born pre 1920 that are dead that have votes in the system.

That's how close we are. Don't let anyone else influence that reality.

1604816698977.png

1604816841535.png

1604816862329.png

Last edited:
    Man, I can't tell you how badly I want to see a few boundry lines on a map bleed red. It's no surprise that the left will pull every lever, exploit every media medium, and cry and point and sneer with their usual smug distain to keep from allowing all their hard work to be unravelled with another 4 years from Trump. I hope it was all a set up, it gets exposed, and we finally see those insubordinate to the election process given their full sentences of judgment. But I'm losing hope that anything can, or rather will be done. We need the day after September 11th type patriotism in this country more than perhaps any other in our lifetimes, but seclude alone, at home, wearing masks, and listening to any dictation ruled for our and the greater good.
    The train is pulling out of the station, all are on it, and few are awake enough to be aware of it's destination.
    God help us all. We need a miracle, but what are we willing to do to get one?

Lions vs Hyenas who wins? The answer is; an isolated lion can be killed by a pack of hyenas. But a pack of lions will decimate a pack of hyenas.

We sent a Lion (Trump). He is under attack from hyenas (Dems). He needs Lions (We the People) to stand behind him.

Moral of the story. Don’t just bitch on the hide. Call, write, email your reps. Your voice is your lion. Be heard. March on your Capital if possible. Be a peaceful Lion. But be heard.

I see the major problem of this recount, or investigation just taking to long. And can see the results of " telling people enough times Sleepy Joe and the hoe are the winners" will be seen as truth when it is not.

Reactions: diverdon
    I see the major problem of this recount, or investigation just taking to long. And can see the results of " telling people enough times Sleepy Joe and the hoe are the winners" will be seen as truth when it is not.
    That’s a small price compared to the option.

Call, write, email your reps. Your voice is your lion. Be heard. March on your Capital if possible. Be a peaceful Lion. But be heard.

Name or list the Republican congressman that have been publicly standing with Trump and defending him over the last four years.
    Nunes, Jordan and Lyndsey (turn coat) Graham.
    I bet the list won't top ten people.
    We are talking about the congressman that kissed Kenyan taint for 8 years?

So are you surrendering before the battle?

Pulled this offline just now as of 11/7.

Arizona11 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.

Biden
    1,631,19549.5%

Trump
    The Post estimates 96% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full Ariz. results →
    Georgia16 electoral votes
    CandidateVotesPct.

Biden
    2,463,88949.5%

Trump
    The Post estimates 99% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full Ga. results →
    Pennsylvania20 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.
    Biden3,350,53449.6%

Trump
    The Post estimates 95% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full Pa. results →
    Nevada6 electoral votes

CandidateVotesPct.
    Biden647,47450.0%

Trump
    The Post estimates 94% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

94%
    Now
    Full Nev. results →
    North Carolina15 electoral votes
    CandidateVotesPct.

Trump
    2,733,68150.0%

Biden
    The Post estimates 97% of votes cast have been counted here.
    100%

Now
    Full N.C. results →

- AZ's remaining votes will go Trump as its been trending this way since the Maricopa votes kept coming in.

- GA has Biden up by like 9k votes for the entire state. That margin is so small, there are gigantic odds that fraud will bring Trump over the line. The statistical possibility, knowing there's fraud, that they can't discount 10k votes, is laughable.

- PA at 95% in has Biden up by 37k votes. Same factor as GA. I'm willing to bet an audit vastly dimishes that lead. Out of 3.35 million votes thats 1.1%. We all know he didn't get anything close to that many votes and by auditing even just Philly and their mysterious bags of votes that just randomly appeared, we'd pull more off than that alone.

NC - Is Trump's.

I know from watching all of the news and reading all of the bullshit online, already calling Biden 'president elect' trying to get this viewed as a giant right wing domestic terrorist racist white people conspiracy theory, that its hard to think we can still win. But put it into perspective and ask yourself this - knowing all of the weird anomolies, the fact that states who usually have votes counted by election day who now all of a sudden don't and have the exact same quick reversal in voting overnight; how hard can it be to find 47k fraudulant votes out of what is estimated to be close to a million? There's random people running searches on voting records from public information that have already dound 1000s of dead people voting; I just saw a thread on ARF where some totally random guy with some IT database experience just did it for fun real quick and found 800 people born pre 1920 that are dead that have votes in the system.

That's how close we are. Don't let anyone else influence that reality.

View attachment 7465858

View attachment 7465859

View attachment 7465860
    Thanks for that.
    The electoral votes have yet to be cast and the election violated the constitutional requirements in a lot of places.
    Fraud, tampering, illegal information releases and bipartisan observation was blocked.
    I still have hope that good will prevail.

The United States has a total human population of about 331 million. That is counting children and people ineligible to vote. How did we get 145 million voters? That doesn’t add up.

The United States has a total human population of about 331 million. That is counting children and people ineligible to vote. How did we get 145 million voters? That doesn’t add up.
    To paraphrase Orwell, some voters get more votes than others.

Reactions: Yells01