• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here it comes, "God's Army"

Will every member of the convoy have a .gov email address and wear matching uniforms?

Because it seems that the current regime is working hard to come up with a right wing group to paint as the villains.

Will every member of the convoy have a .gov email address and wear matching uniforms?

Because it seems that the current regime is working hard to come up with a right wing group to paint as the villains.
Yep. Seems to me that this is exactly what Joey needs to 'prove' the right is dangerous and needs to be stopped. A fool hardy endeavor, let the TNG and guards from other states handle it.

On the other hand, the more illegal immigration there is, the more people will realize that the current regime's goal is power, more power, then absolute POWER!

Right thing to do, but the wrong time to do it. Methinks a lot of good folks are gonna play into their trap and be J6’d

OTOH, if not now, when?

No good answers here, but I think this action is more likely than not to give the Ray Epps crowd an opening to paint their political enemies as radicals. We’re winning the PR war right now, why fuck it up?

Right thing to do, but the wrong time to do it. Methinks a lot of good folks are gonna play into their trap and be J6’d

OTOH, if not now, when?

No good answers here, but I think this action is more likely than not to give the Ray Epps crowd an opening to paint their political enemies as radicals. We’re winning the PR war right now, why fuck it up?
Winning the "PR" war is like voting harder.....

In the end it won't matter.....

We aren't voting our way out of this.

Doc

Yep. Seems to me that this is exactly what Joey needs to 'prove' the right is dangerous and needs to be stopped. A fool hardy endeavor, let the TNG and guards from other states handle it.
What’s dangerous about Americans upholding the constitution since the evil retards won’t ? Of course the pussies in dc think a butterfly is a danger!

Pied Piper. No we should not standby but rather then participate in a deep-state sponsored event like this border rally we need to set the stage and not respond to one that has been scripted by them. I’m of the opinion both political parties are working as one corrupt government.
Can/will be said about any version that is at least semi organized.

R

I’m of the opinion both political parties are working as one corrupt government.
The scene at the end of shooter where they're meeting on the mountain. Ned Beatty's character says " there are no Democrats, there are no Republicans , there's only those that have and those that don't have" No truer words have been spoken. Who determines who has and who doesn't? The politicians.

OTOH, if not now, when?

This thinking was their goal. Fear. Don’t get me wrong, I’m scared too.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
The scene at the end of shooter where they're meeting on the mountain. Ned Beatty's character says " there are no Democrats, there are no Republicans , there's only those that have and those that don't have" No truer words have been spoken. Who determines who has and who doesn't? The politicians.
My fav part is when Ned sits himself up and says, "I'm a United States Senator".

Exactly!

Reactions: stevieb92
No this border rally like J6 is impart cause and effect. The outcome or result is controlled by the home team advantage.
Instead maybe organize an event not already consumed with turmoil. Bring the masses in a united front together. What happens @ the border rally when 12 unidentified MAGA do something in front of Nancy Pelosi’s film crew? I believe this border situation is all staged to draw in Patriots and discredit them. Hope I’m dead wrong about this. To much unity in the Rhino camp to quickly. No a much better demonstration could be assembled like has occurred in some Euro-Countries or even how the trucker protests in Canada play out, we in America are,going at this like a bunch of amateurs.
Until we learn how to engage in mentioned and turn these to our advantage we will always be reacting to their/media/government's
games instead of being proactive.
That's exactly what was done on 1/6.
They didn't plan the original outing.
They showed up with persons to control outcome/nudge it in the desired direction.
Head on is the only way to defeat this game.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Until we learn how to engage in mentioned and turn these to our advantage we will always be reacting to their/media/government's
games instead of being proactive.
That's exactly what was done on 1/6.
They didn't plan the original outing.
They showed up with persons to control outcome/nudge it in the desired direction.
Head on is the only way to defeat this game.

R
Yeah, well some men went to jail for jan 6th....more than most around here have done. Nudged, pushed, whatever....still more than I have done!

That's literally that attitude that got us here. Be a citizen not a serf

I bet you can see the GLOW from space…….

Attachments

• 1706480725785.png
    1706480725785.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
I'm not saying this couldn't be a set up but how many useless .gov glowies can drive a semi? I tend to trust people that have a meaningful skill more than the average person.

Reactions: Jumper
That's literally that attitude that got us here. Be a citizen not a serf
Wrong. I fully support a regular Guard, DPS, Ordered Texas Back up, or Border Patrol doing what it takes. A bunch of vigilante yokels shooting everything they see, no thanks.

It's time to do something. When someone or a group does do something, you pussies sit back to jeer and gasp without offering any plan or solution.

Consider the very real possibility that everything you think you know, everything you see being presented to you is propaganda designed to mold and shape you and goad you into an outcome that is not for your own good but rather furthers the plans of the Global Elites to gain full control over the world.

Reactions: stemikel
Consider the very real possibility that everything you think you know, everything you see being presented to you is propaganda designed to mold and shape you and goad you into an outcome that is not for your own good but rather furthers the plans of the Global Elites to gain full control over the world.
I think you give these people way too much credit. I get where you're coming from but everything isn't part of the plan.

Reactions: Jumper

I absolutely consider that.
Refer to my screen name and signature line.

It's already over. All is lost. The republic is gone.
Prepare to defend yourselves

While this could be a trap/setup, should we stand by indefinitely?
Seems damned if ya do damned if ya don't.
May as well do.

R
Thats my question. Being afraid to act because of coward, Satan worshippers?

I would 'do' and ask what are they going to do about it. Fuck them.

You are a fool if you focus on the pawns when you should be taking out the hand controlling and directing the pawns.
The trash in DC are just well-paid button pushers. The real shot callers are in boardrooms... Finance, Tech, Aerospace/Defense.

Mike

LoL @ BusinessInsider with supposed 4 million followers and this tweet having 14k views with barely double digit interactions.

If ever there were an example of how fake the popularity of legacy media is -- this is it.

Why don't they call it by it's more common name, 'A well armed militia.'

Oh, thats right, that one's protected by the Constitution.
Within the vernacular of the day, “the militia” was not an organized entity but a concept that encompassed all fighting-age males.

Reactions: MadDuner