• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Meanwhile due to environmental carcinogens in modern society..

• Every day, 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.
    • 12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive.
    • Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.
    • The average age of children diagnosed is six.
    • More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
    • 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
    • There are approximately 375,000 adult survivors of children’s cancer in the United States.
      • That equates to 1 in 530 adults ages 20-39.

Last edited:
    I dont doubt gun grabbers will use any excuse to suit their agenda.

Get off your heels, and fight back on your toes.

Point out the hypocrisy!

odr-graph3.jpg

Jersey city: Police officer DOA. I'm told this waa a parole officer and a chase ensued. ATF on scene among other federal agencies.

Sounds like Leshaun had some problems with his parole officer and shit got out of hand quick. I'm guessing he didn't abide by the 'dont have firearms' rule of his parole either.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    Jersey city: Police officer DOA. I'm told this waa a parole officer and a chase ensued. ATF on scene among other federal agencies.

Sounds like Leshaun had some problems with his parole officer and shit got out of hand quick. I'm guessing he didn't abide by the 'dont have firearms' rule of his parole either.

Cover up, planned narratives in 3....2....1.....

Reactions: Mwalex
    I dont doubt gun grabbers will use any excuse to suit their agenda.

Get off your heels, and fight back on your toes.

Point out the hypocrisy!

odr-graph3.jpg

we need to ban opiods. Maybe make them prescription only. Problem is the drugs seem to roam the streets and inject themseves into a persons blood stream - like guns roaming the city killing all on their own.

we need to ban opiods. Maybe make them prescription only. Problem is the drugs seem to roam the streets and inject themseves into a persons blood stream - like guns roaming the city killing all on their own.

While we are at it, should probably go ahead and just ban murder...

Reactions: hunter8793
    Yet again, in a place where 2nd amendment infringement is in full swing
    A2D44326-1E8E-4536-9E55-E20884FF51C4.gif

Reactions: 10ring'r
    The last update I saw said multiple fatalities inside the building.