• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

It's just a genetics thing with some breeds. My golden retriever had a spot just like it in the middle of his tongue.
i had a black cocker spaniel years ago that had a black spot on his tongue. he was a very loyal and tough dog.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
i had a black cocker spaniel years ago that had a black spot on his tongue. he was a very loyal and tough dog.
""he was a very loyal and tough dog."".
This is Jethro. Every time I am outside he pretty much is always by my side.

336B41A5-6EA9-4389-BAEA-1E0513F87F5D.jpeg

What they want you to believe. Might not be what I see.

7AAEB20A-5E00-45EC-803A-7D3601E8A3FB.jpeg

Skateboard guy ready to pounce. First Marxist landing a stomp.

BFDC3D29-EF9F-425B-9411-6618D1F31426.jpeg

Stomper running w a limp to shooters 9. False surrender before drawing pistol only to lose elbow. While skateboard guy begins his submission for room Temp challenge. He successfully wins.

7EDCBDBC-2715-4AC4-9571-A4EB63971365.jpeg

Guy who lost his elbow drawing his Glock. It’s my understanding the holster followed the pistol and rifle won that one.

View attachment 7408607

View attachment 7408609

View attachment 7408608
Stomper running w a limp to shooters 9. False surrender before drawing pistol only to lose elbow. While skateboard guy begins his submission for room Temp challenge. He successfully wins.

View attachment 7408610
Guy who lost his elbow drawing his Glock. It’s my understanding the holster followed the pistol and rifle won that one.
Just read the story on vice.com
Rittenhouse, clad in a green t-shirt, a cap emblazoned with an American flag, and carrying an assault rifle, was seen on video at various points of the night. In several graphic videos, he’s seen opening fire on protesters; one was shot in the head, another in the chest. The victim who survived was shot in the arm.

While it’s not immediately clear why Rittenhouse, a former police cadet, was at the protest, his social media indicates an affiliation with “Back the Blue,” a pro-police movement. In recent months, pro-cop vigilantes have been showing up heavily armed at protests across the country to defend public property, often warmly received by local law enforcement.

Last edited:
Just read the story on vice.com
Rittenhouse, clad in a green t-shirt, a cap emblazoned with an American flag, and carrying an assault rifle, was seen on video at various points of the night. In several graphic videos, he’s seen opening fire on protesters; one was shot in the head, another in the chest. The victim who survived was shot in the arm.

While it’s not immediately clear why Rittenhouse, a former police cadet, was at the protest, his social media indicates an affiliation with “Back the Blue,” a pro-police movement. In recent months, pro-cop vigilantes have been showing up heavily armed at protests across the country to defend public property, often warmly received by local law enforcement.

Most complete video I’ve seen.
Appears to be more to the story.
Must be logged in to watch.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
Most complete video I’ve seen.
Appears to be more to the story.
Must be logged in to watch.

I clearly saw the guy running away. I can't really tell why he was running. Either way he was trying to flee the scene. They chased him. He defended himself. Because the rioters clearly intended to do him harm. End of story. I am going to have to keep watching more.

View attachment 7408607

View attachment 7408609

View attachment 7408608

View attachment 7408610
Look closer. Dumbass already has his Glock in his hand when he’s feigning having his hands up.
I honestly ain’t sure what that idiot was tryna do? He comes up, Glock in hand, with his hands up, then lunges in and tries to snatch the rifle, seemingly never pointing the pistol at the guy? Looked he kept the pistol pointed in air the whole time?

But I wonder if it’s probably him who’s touching rounds off while the shooter is walking away after smoking the two geniuses and blowing Glock medic guy’s elbow off..? Because those shots didn’t come from dude who defended himself.

Look closer. Dumbass already has his Glock in his hand when he’s feigning having his hands up.
I honestly ain’t sure what that idiot was tryna do? He comes up, Glock in hand, with his hands up, then lunges in and tries to snatch the rifle, seemingly never pointing the pistol at the guy? Looked he kept the pistol pointed in air the whole time?

But I wonder if it’s probably him who’s touching rounds off while the shooter is walking away after smoking the two geniuses and blowing Glock medic guy’s elbow off..? Because those shots didn’t come from dude who defended himself.

Oh I do see now. Good eye.

I think he IS the dude missing an elbow. Unless two dudes both wore their yellow Wu Tang shirts.

This is for photo only forget what the dumbarse has printed in the photos.

Last edited: